miasma16

10/13/2019 SNF: Steelers @ Chargers Game Day Thread

similar crap happen with Lynn last year regarding ekeler and j Jackson, so annoying going by some of these coaches 

Moncrief is still on the team?

They are getting desperate.  Where is that Ju Ju fellow?

Jesus, chargers making Montcrief look good now. If the chargers actually had any fans they should be embarrassed with themselves.

Just now, Sivaro said:

Wow, The Refs are not going to get much love for that last call.

It’s the right call who gives a damn what love they get.

• Like 1

No one cares about football in LA. It’s a basketball town and there’s a million other things to do. Why the NFL put two teams there is absolutely beyond me. 

• Like 1

Just now, Gohawks said:

No one cares about football in LA. It’s a basketball town and there’s a million other things to do. Why the NFL put two teams there is absolutely beyond me. 

That's not true. There are legions of Raiders and USC fans.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Plenty of football fans there from the looks of it. Steelers fans...

This is just tragic.  From the away fans taking over the stadium to getting dominated b a 1-4 team with it’s 3rd string undrafted QB.  I’d be on suicide watch as a chargers fan.

Edited by OmegaRed88

Didn’t play Henry today but feeling great about him going forward if he can stay healthy.

• Like 1

What an embarrassment!

The Steelers defense is pumping up the crowd in what's supposed to be a road game.

If I were a Chargers player I'd be pretty lets say "not happy".

This is embarrassing for the NFL if you ask me.

4 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

What a surprise.

One of them is the 4th most valuable team in the league and, yeah, it would've been really smart to leave the Chargers in a city that has never supported them and had one of the worst stadiums in the NFL.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, djmax101 said:

That's not true. There are legions of Raiders and USC fans.

Accurate. LA is still a Raider town.

Just now, TheINC said:

Plenty of football fans there from the looks of it. Steelers fans...

So many Steeler fans in LA, and Viking fans, and Pats fans, and Dolphin fans - really all teams. Check the intronets and you can find the bars that cater to every team. 

6 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Plus baseball(even though I hate the Dodgers)

They expected I’m sure to have this game in hand so they could be very selective with Henry’s snaps.  That’s why I pulled him out of my lineup anyway.  

game went sideways so they’re in panic mode using any resource available, Henry’s health be damned.

Just now, raidaz18 said:

What an embarrassment!

The Steelers defense is pumping up the crowd in what's supposed to be a road game.

If I were a Chargers player I'd be pretty lets say "not happy".

This is embarrassing for the NFL if you ask me.

Saw them play the Eagles there 2 years ago, 95% percent Eagle fans. It's like nothing you would believe. The Chargers in LA is pathetic. 

Steelers D legit good, or just a function of Chargers being out of sorts?

Steelers D have great ROS schedule if you can find way to hold on to them through next week’s bye. 

Just now, Edgeraid said:

Didn’t play Henry today but feeling great about him going forward if he can stay healthy.

Well, the coach literally just lied through his teeth repeatedly. There was plenty of reason to keep him benched. NFL coaches just think you get extra points from lying to reporters. 

1 minute ago, OmegaRed88 said:

They expected I’m sure to have this game in hand so they could be very selective with Henry’s snaps.  That’s why I pulled him out of my lineup anyway.  

game went sideways so they’re in panic mode using any resource available, Henry’s health be damned.

He's been an every down player the entire game. He's 100% healthy. He practiced in full and he's good. 

Lynn lied. The end. 

And look how much it helped!! 

3 minutes ago, jujus-jujubees said:

Accurate. LA is still a Raider town.

Keep stating "alternative facts" about a place you don't live. The overwhelming majority of people here support the Rams.

10 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

One team made sense, but it made no sense to take the Chargers from SD