miasma16

10/13/2019 SNF: Steelers @ Chargers Game Day Thread

Just now, jujus-jujubees said:

Saw them play the Eagles there 2 years ago, 95% percent Eagle fans. It's like nothing you would believe. The Chargers in LA is pathetic. 

To me this is completely unacceptable, the Chargers need to move to an area that will support them.

The ownership is obviously in it for the money and doesn't care about building a franchise with a great fan base.

I feel bad for the real Charger fans, they must feel sick watching this.

This is coming from a 35 year Raiders fan.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, CooL said:

Steelers D legit good, or just a function of Chargers being out of sorts?

Steelers D have great ROS schedule if you can find way to hold on to them through next week’s bye. 

I think they’re legit good. Shut down Baltimore most of the game last week too

I was down 8 coming into this game with only HH left and playing against Rivers and Chargers D.

I’m now down 4.9. 😱😶

Imagine being an NFL pro and you're supposed to look forward to the home games - the games where you're supposed to have an advantage. 

And then they come, and it feels like an away game. Jesus that has to be disheartening. I don't blame the Chargers for playing like s---. 

8 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

He's been an every down player the entire game. He's 100% healthy. He practiced in full and he's good. 

Lynn lied. The end. 

And look how much it helped!! 

He caught first ball of the game and immediately left for the sideline and did not return on the series.  

So no.

Just now, Gmen07 said:

Conner took a big hit around the knee/thigh area. Hasn’t been back in the game since.

They're probably resting him since no time left and a 3 score lead. No need to run him anymore. Let him rest his rib and leg. He gave all he had tonight and was a stud. God bless that man. 

8 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Imagine being an NFL pro and you're supposed to look forward to the home games - the games where you're supposed to have an advantage. 

And then they come, and it feels like an away game. Jesus that has to be disheartening. I don't blame the Chargers for playing like s---. 

To be fair, they didn’t have crowd support in San Diego either. Half the stadium was always for the opponent. 

Henry returning & playing well is easily the only bright spot for the Chargers tonight. Truly a horrendous night

11 minutes ago, raidaz18 said:

To me this is completely unacceptable, the Chargers need to move to an area that will support them.

The ownership is obviously in it for the money and doesn't care about building a franchise with a great fan base.

I feel bad for the real Charger fans, they must feel sick watching this.

This is coming from a 35 year Raiders fan.

real Charger fans are basically fantasy football fans now, I only watch them cause I have Keenan Allen on one team, and Ekeler on another

FU Spanos, FU Chargers