Del Rio

Jarrett Culver 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, LJ8MVP said:

Yeah I want to pick this kid up but his ft% is just way too bad.

I think of him as another RJ Barrett rn. His %'s are trash especially from the line but he should have plenty of opportunities to grow within the long season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So does that make him a good pick for points leagues then?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Abhi said:

So does that make him a good pick for points leagues then?

He has done slightly better the last 10 games. If his shooting improves,(both FT and FG), the increased minutes with being a starter Should make him rosterable in larger leagues. Here is his YTD and last 10 days using CBS points scoring (the place where I get my raw stats has him as a Forward for some reason):

image.png.531b11e18344bf0f2b485c626392d0e5.png

Here are his last 7 games 

LAST 7 GAMES
 
DATE OPP MIN PTS TRB AST BK ST TO FPTS
11/13 SA 27 12 4 3 2 1 0 25
11/15 WAS 30 11 3 3 0 3 2 21
11/16 HOU 29 13 1 2 0 2 4 16
11/18 UTA 24 5 3 2 3 0 1 14
11/20 UTA 24 10 4 0 0 1 1 14
11/23 PHO 27 11 5 3 2 0 1 23
11/25 ATL 24 14 5 3 0 2 0 27

I'm not a roto guy, but he does seem to have numbers  in a lot of columns. 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll be sweating until 830pm ... waiting for tip off to add Culver. Need all the games played that I can get on this low night, my only droppable players are scrubs I added solely for tonight. 
 

This is the type of add that can really pay off the 2nd half of the season. That upcoming PG/SG/SF eligibility is clutch as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Ray Barboni said:

I’ll be sweating until 830pm ... waiting for tip off to add Culver. Need all the games played that I can get on this low night, my only droppable players are scrubs I added solely for tonight. 
 

This is the type of add that can really pay off the 2nd half of the season. That upcoming PG/SG/SF eligibility is clutch as well.

I pray you get him in time to hop on the train 🙏🏼, if he gets the PG,SG,SF eligibility oh my lord i'll lose it 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Ray Barboni said:

I’ll be sweating until 830pm ... waiting for tip off to add Culver. Need all the games played that I can get on this low night, my only droppable players are scrubs I added solely for tonight. 
 

This is the type of add that can really pay off the 2nd half of the season. That upcoming PG/SG/SF eligibility is clutch as well.

So you're gonna risk missing out on a season long impact maker for 1 game of a guy like Troy Brown?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

So you're gonna risk missing out on a season long impact maker for 1 game of a guy like Troy Brown?


Haha nope. I just added him. Thanks for reality check.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ray Barboni said:


Haha nope. I just added him. Thanks for reality check.

 

We're proud of you man...this forum is ❤️

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you guys referencing like 14 team leagues or 12 teamers too?

 

Im just kind of looking into him and im not seeing the hype for 12 teamers and shallower, flier yea but not someone id be dying to add cant miss kind of deal unless in 14 team league like yall making it sound haha maybe im missing something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kmoore1521 said:

Are you guys referencing like 14 team leagues or 12 teamers too?

 

Im just kind of looking into him and im not seeing the hype for 12 teamers and shallower, flier yea but not someone id be dying to add cant miss kind of deal unless in 14 team league like yall making it sound haha maybe im missing something

For me, it's that he's shown he can produce when given the opportunity and he's about to get that opportunity for the rest of the season. I think his efficiency will increase as well his usage. He's just a rookie. Basically, he'll only get better from here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

For me, it's that he's shown he can produce when given the opportunity and he's about to get that opportunity for the rest of the season. I think his efficiency will increase as well his usage. He's just a rookie. Basically, he'll only get better from here.

 

Just seems like in past games where he started the production didnt change much and Wiggins is still there breaking out and obv the big KAT will get his usage and lord covington some shots as well

 

seems like more of a watch lister in 12 teamers, obv you run the risk of missing out but idk my 2 cents i guess hah

Edited by kmoore1521

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

 

Just seems like in past games where he started the production didnt change much and Wiggins is still there breaking out and obv the big KAT will get his usage and lord covington some shots as well

 

seems like more of a watch lister in 12 teamers, obv you run the risk of missing out but idk my 2 cents i guess hah

Well the difference between the prior starts and now is the fact that he is now the starting PG and a facilitator as oppose to being a somewhat passive wing man. Opportunity is striking right now as we speak. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

 

Just seems like in past games where he started the production didnt change much and Wiggins is still there breaking out and obv the big KAT will get his usage and lord covington some shots as well

 

seems like more of a watch lister in 12 teamers, obv you run the risk of missing out but idk my 2 cents i guess hah

 

In a 12 team he deserves an end of bench spot or use him in your streaming spot, he has the potential to be a stat stuffer as a co-facilitator with Wiggins plus defensive potential, will look even better once the percentages improve. I think that'll be more of a question of when than if they improve.

Edited by m1dday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bugs bunny said:

Well the difference between the prior starts and now is the fact that he is now the starting PG and a facilitator as oppose to being a somewhat passive wing man. Opportunity is striking right now as we speak. 

Isn't Wiggins is the de facto pg?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

Isn't Wiggins is the de facto pg?

Pretty much but Culver has opportunity to facilitate now as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, m1dday said:

 

In a 12 team he deserves an end of bench spot or use him in your streaming spot, he has the potential to be a stat stuffer as a co-facilitator with Wiggins plus defensive potential, will look even better once the percentages improve. I think that'll be more of a question of when than if they improve.

He only avg 1.5 stls his last year at Tech, plus teague isnt just going to disappear, he has some pride you know.  Just dont drop anyone good, Wiggins is the facilitator of the starters, this guy is just a second handler.  I dont see the strong hype unless its 14 and 16 t leagues 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

He only avg 1.5 stls his last year at Tech, plus teague isnt just going to disappear, he has some pride you know.  Just dont drop anyone good, Wiggins is the facilitator of the starters, this guy is just a second handler.  I dont see the strong hype unless its 14 and 16 t leagues 

That’s where the hype is 14 and 16. 12 and lower you should really just pay attention or use him to stream etc. I’m sure some savvy owners in 12 teamers already have him on the end of their bench to take a flier. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

 I’m sure some savvy owners in 12 teamers already have him on the end of their bench to take a flier. 

Confirmed!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

He only avg 1.5 stls his last year at Tech, plus teague isnt just going to disappear, he has some pride you know.  Just dont drop anyone good, Wiggins is the facilitator of the starters, this guy is just a second handler.  I dont see the strong hype unless its 14 and 16 t leagues 

Only a good 1.5 steals?  That’s ...good isn’t it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Honestly, with a rookie I’d rather have the stocks and counting stats first. Figure out the percentages later. Def not the other way around.

 

Have you got him on your bench?

 

This would probably be the best week for a hold and see approach as you won't need to play him on 2 of the full slate days. If he shows signs of nothing or regression, easy dump for next week.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.