KB24MVP

Elfrid Payton 2019-2020 Outlook

1 minute ago, Flamez said:

I know this is a ac forum question boys but it’s usually only rookies that answer me on there so my apologies for asking this but would you guys drop huerter for Payton 

So u know it's an AC question yet u ask it here?? 🙄 just cuz u apologize ahead of time doesn't make it ok lol

Edited by Sfektz
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Man, when you watch Frank play versus Elf, man the difference is huge.  I don't think Frank will ever be a truly functional PG in the league, more like a PG you can put beside a dominate ball handler like Lebron or Luka.  Elf is a true PG, he can run the pick and roll, find open guys or just get to the rim.  He missed a few easy ones today as well, right at the rim.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Where’s the rest of the OG’s that’s been holding him since November???

Yeah, he missed layups he could’ve easily made 5 games from now.

Edited by MysticPeak
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Frank is too passive, he doesn’t have that floor general presence. Payton on the other hand, knows how to run the show. I’ll be shocked if he’s not starting within the next couple of games.

46 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

Where’s the rest of the OG’s that’s been holding him since November???

Yeah, he missed layups he could’ve easily made 5 games from now.

He’ll be churning out triple doubles soon enough!!!

• Thanks 1

Back to back road wins and good games from Elf and Mitch please Mills make them full time starters and give them 30 min plus 🙏

Often feels like there's no floor leadership at all when Frank is at PG and teammates compensate by forcing action

The coach has to see it but long as DSJ keeps getting DNP I don’t care whether Elf starts or not

I am so exaggerating, but in the last 2 minutes of play: 3 rebs, 3-4 assists w/ 2pts

Edited by MysticPeak

4 minutes ago, Lockdown said:

Frank can play though. Looking like a nice line for Frank this game as well. Feels like a timeshare. 

Those lines are few and far between. I think Elf will eventually take the lion share of those minutes. He's just way more consistent.

in my main league, Elf has been referred to as a "Quaz guy" for years now

so right ❤️

• Like 1

Frank is a defensive wing pretending to be a PG. Idk why NBA level coaches can't see that, he can't shoot and can't run the offense

4 minutes ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

Frank outplayed him tonight. But Barrett was a**. Hope Frank closes for Barrett instead of making it a timeshare at the PG spot.

Don’t think they’re gonna shaft their hopeful franchise player like that

1 minute ago, SundayMorning said:

Don’t think they’re gonna shaft their hopeful franchise player like that

It's the Knicks we're talking about 😂. Anything is possible

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Portis4Potus said:

Are this dude and Allonzo Trier twins?

I get concerned when I see 3s being chucked up, but it always ends up being his doppleganger Trier 😂

Edited by MuscleChestbrook

5 hours ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

Frank outplayed him tonight. But Barrett was a**. Hope Frank closes for Barrett instead of making it a timeshare at the PG spot.

I didn't see the game but I wouldn't say 13/5/4 with 4 Steals outplays 10/7/11 with 1 steal. They both had good games and these lines seem to occur way less with Frank than with Elf.

I know Frank is almost 5 years younger, but 25 isn't old and Elf has shown what he is capable of doing. I think the Knicks should just give him the time and the possibility to be the trusted floor general (like a Rondo light) what he can be. Frank has shown nothing yet what would convince me to say "Yes that is the PG of the future for the team"

Edited by KB24MVP