KB24MVP

Elfrid Payton 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

10 ppg and 1 3PTM. Oof. 

Lose 3p and you got BEN SIMMONS. Its payton guys not an unknown player, dont get hyped. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, cenkerdem23 said:

Lose 3p and you got BEN SIMMONS. Its payton guys not an unknown player, dont get hyped. 

Can’t complain , I’ll take a Ben Simmons off the waiver.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cpxaztec said:

Can’t complain , I’ll take a Ben Simmons off the waiver.

i'm saying its not gonna keep going, he is not ben simmons and you cant take him off the ww. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cenkerdem23 said:

i'm saying its not gonna keep going, he is not ben simmons and you cant take him off the ww. 

What are you referring to not gonna keep going? Payton starting or his stats ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cpxaztec said:

What are you referring to not gonna keep going? Payton starting or his stats ?

he is not gonna stay healty man, you can't trust this guy, he plays like lite prime rondo 1 month of every year , but then boom INJ tag. And he plays NYK, so much to annoy owner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, cenkerdem23 said:

i'm saying its not gonna keep going, he is not ben simmons and you cant take him off the ww. 

What the hell are you smoking

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

What the hell are you smoking

Oh i tried to comment on payton's page, i guess this is magic's page.

im outta here go win your league with payton, good luck.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, cenkerdem23 said:

im outta here go win your league with payton, good luck.


I actually won H2H with Payton his rookie year. His last month and a half was great and really helped out (Rubio had the bad ankle sprain that year and I needed to replace him).

Yes Payton has had injuries (like many other players). But injuries have never been his main problem. His main problem is coaches jerkin around his minutes. When he gets consistent playing time, he can be Rubio-lite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cenkerdem23 said:

Oh i tried to comment on payton's page, i guess this is magic's page.

im outta here go win your league with payton, good luck.

It wouldn’t hurt to scroll through a couple of pages to see where people are with Payton before making assumptions.

 

Thanks.

Edited by MysticPeak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow almost had a 5x5x5x5 . Elf is always capable of flirting with triple doubles ... if given meaningful minutes. Frank & DSJ are a joke of a point guard, that much is plain as day. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cenkerdem23 said:

Oh i tried to comment on payton's page, i guess this is magic's page.

im outta here go win your league with payton, good luck.

Another salty player who didn't grab him or dropped him impatiently

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

Another salty player who didn't grab him or dropped him impatiently

I honestly feel like there are so many of these posters this year, and they're all new users too with less than 50 comments. Seen em in other threads as well. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cenkerdem23 said:

he is not gonna stay healty man, you can't trust this guy, he plays like lite prime rondo 1 month of every year , but then boom INJ tag. And he plays NYK, so much to annoy owner.

I’m not concerned about the future or if he gets injured. The good thing is he started today and produced. When the time comes and he gets injured then I’ll worry about it. But as of right now, he should continue to start and get 25 minutes a game most nights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lifting my personal "No Knicks" policy for you, Elfrid. Don't make me regret it -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.