KB24MVP

Elfrid Payton 2019-2020 Outlook

Elf played the first 10 or so minutes and then Frank came in and he was bad basically every single possession lol so Dennis came in and was kinda decent and then went back to being garbage

Elf didn’t see the court again in the first half until 3 minutes were left 

So this 3 PG rotation thing might just be enough to keep Elf from getting 30+ minutes 

6 hours ago, kilslo said:

Elf played the first 10 or so minutes and then Frank came in and he was bad basically every single possession lol so Dennis came in and was kinda decent and then went back to being garbage

Elf didn’t see the court again in the first half until 3 minutes were left 

So this 3 PG rotation thing might just be enough to keep Elf from getting 30+ minutes 

He also had 2 fouls

• Thanks 1

Wish me luck guise, I just picked Elf up and when I took my socks off they were heavy with fear...I think I need a little air.. uff

4 hours ago, silianrail said:

Wish me luck guise, I just picked Elf up and when I took my socks off they were heavy with fear...I think I need a little air.. uff

Lol if picking up a wire guy causes you this much stress, I don't think fantasy basketball is for you.

21 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

Lol if picking up a wire guy causes you this much stress, I don't think fantasy basketball is for you.

You sound like you’ve owned Myles Turner before 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Should I start him next week?  Two games against Wizards and one game against Nets.  Should both be easy for him.  Do you guys think he will at least hit 30min/game for next week?

3 hours ago, HooLeeFook said:

Should I start him next week?  Two games against Wizards and one game against Nets.  Should both be easy for him.  Do you guys think he will at least hit 30min/game for next week?

The opponents aren't the problem, he can rack up stats against anyone. The question is does he get enough minutes....

• Like 1

Elf is hands down best PG on the team that much is clear, so them running the 3 PG rotation these last 3 games has to be more about weighing the options of giving all of the minutes to a guy with 1 year left on his contract or seeing what you have in other young PGs who u have under control longer like Frank and DSJ

That’s the only reasonable explanation why they keep running the 3 PG rotation in favor of running Elf out there for 30+ minutes 

But it’s becoming apparent that the offense has become more fluid since Payton came back. So it can't just be about making sure Frank develops to the detriment of RJ, Mitch, Knox

I guess we’ll see

• Like 3

3 hours ago, kilslo said:

Elf is hands down best PG on the team that much is clear, so them running the 3 PG rotation these last 3 games has to be more about weighing the options of giving all of the minutes to a guy with 1 year left on his contract or seeing what you have in other young PGs who u have under control longer like Frank and DSJ

That’s the only reasonable explanation why they keep running the 3 PG rotation in favor of running Elf out there for 30+ minutes 

But it’s becoming apparent that the offense has become more fluid since Payton came back. So it can't just be about making sure Frank develops to the detriment of RJ, Mitch, Knox

I guess we’ll see

Judging by the font, you seem quite confident in your assessment! I like it!

Unleash Payton. 

3 hours ago, kilslo said:

I guess we’ll see

I thought this was a quote from the coach for a second 🤣

• Haha 4

I've watched a couple minutes flipping over from MNF, and it seems like every possession ends in someone getting a clean look from his setup, even if they aren't finishing and getting him the assist.  Really liking what I see from him.

The Elf has arrived , just in time for Christmas !!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

The Elf has arrived , just in time for Christmas !!

sadly, I left him on the shelf today

• Like 1

30 mins - 2/8 shooting, 1 three; 5 pts 7 reb 12 ast 1 stl 1 blk.  Round 2 value right here omg !  If he can score 15 pts he would be Round 1.  I'm so happy.  I hope he is a keeper.

This guy took me to the promise land last season - ended up winning the regular season chip and postseason chip in a super competitive 12-team league.

Run don’t walk. He is the most effective on a bad team. He’s westbrook lite!

Edited by Boomdizzle88
  • Like 2

So you guys value him over guys like Favors, Troy Brown, Huerter etc?? Or is the hype train just running wild? 😅