• Haha 1

1 hour ago, taenggg said:

You playing today brother? 

My wife just gave birth so I will probably chill with the fam

Posted (edited)

On the shelf today

giphy.gif

Edited by smeeze

Tried to drop this guy for Sekou and got out bidded. Don’t know if I’m happy or sad.

solid all around line last night... I hope he can continue this

1 hour ago, KB24MVP said:

solid all around line last night... I hope he can continue this

No reason why he shouldn’t, as long as he keeps getting the minutes he might even get on a roll and start flirting with triple doubles. 

I am really curious to see how he does with Randle out. He still has so many possessions where he just hands off to Randle.

With Randle out, Elf’s usage definitely goes up. I predict more fg attempts which may lead to less efficiency. Higher TOs but all the counting stats will increase.

14 minutes ago, Cpxaztec said:

With Randle out, Elf’s usage definitely goes up. I predict more fg attempts which may lead to less efficiency. Higher TOs but all the counting stats will increase.

randle is a trash bag

Efficiency is up... however I'm gonna wait a bit before I pick him up again.  Ideal line for Elf I think would be 10+pts/ near 10+ast/ 3-5reb/ 1-3 stl 

Just realized as I was writing this... Elf is lackluster in 3s eh?

I dropped him for ball 1 week ago so.. I'm happy so far

4 minutes ago, HLFReborn said:

Efficiency is up... however I'm gonna wait a bit before I pick him up again.  Ideal line for Elf I think would be 10+pts/ near 10+ast/ 3-5reb/ 1-3 stl 

Just realized as I was writing this... Elf is lackluster in 3s eh?

I dropped him for ball 1 week ago so.. I'm happy so far

Going by your sig, you can do better if you're referring to your 6 team league.

For the rest of us in 12 teamers, the upside is whats tempting, as long as he gets the minutes.

unless ball hogging randle or morris goes away...payton main contribution for assist hasn't been where it should be at. He kind of hurts you everywhere else..bad fg..bad ft, lack of 3s. His assist, above average rbd for pg and steals is his bread and butter. 

Just now, memo said:

Going by your sig, you can do better if you're referring to your 6 team league.

For the rest of us in 12 teamers, the upside is whats tempting, as long as he gets the minutes.

ESPN says he is 12 teamer right now and potential must owned in standard league.  He will get minutes... just hope his efficiency isn't as bad as Graham has been once they started trapping him. (which most of you picked off waiver too)

4 minutes ago, the1gq2nvy said:

unless ball hogging randle or morris goes away...payton main contribution for assist hasn't been where it should be at. He kind of hurts you everywhere else..bad fg..bad ft, lack of 3s. His assist, above average rbd for pg and steals is his bread and butter. 

Agreed...  his AST, REB, STL are pretty good for a PG but like I said efficiency can be hard to swallow.  And it's not like Graham that has poor FG% but great FT%.  Elf sux at both haha xD ... well I'm an optimist hope he can start ball'n 

3 hours ago, HLFReborn said:

Agreed...  his AST, REB, STL are pretty good for a PG but like I said efficiency can be hard to swallow.  And it's not like Graham that has poor FG% but great FT%.  Elf sux at both haha xD ... well I'm an optimist hope he can start ball'n 

His skill set is made for points leagues IMO.

6 minutes ago, DemOrioles said:

His skill set is made for points leagues IMO.

Also a good potential fit for a punt % team.
For example, my team build is punt FT% and I’m stacked on FG% enough, so Elfrid’s counting stats can be valuable especially if he can provide high assist #s with around 3:1 ast/to ratio. There’s been some few terrible TO games lately, so I’m hoping he’ll keep the ast/to ratio palatable in the starting unit moving forward.

He offers steals and blocks... you can't really complain. Team is decimated today, so he might be a stream for those who don't have him. 

13 hours ago, RunCMC said:

For what it's worth he only played 19 mins and got ejected from the game 

Yeah I took it with a grain of salt   ... vsing a mil team as well I never expected this game to he close at all.. hopefully he bounces back next game