KB24MVP

Elfrid Payton 2019-2020 Outlook

Kind of wish he was a number 1 point guard in a better system.. better coaching.  This iso stuff is ridiculous 

Picked this guy up last March when I had Holiday and he went down for the rest of the season, and he ended up being a huge part of the reason I won my league last season (he's a triple double threat on a nightly basis along with some solid stocks when he's at his best).

Just picked him up a few days ago because I needed steals, really hoping he can find a way to keep up this recent production.  Don't see why he shouldn't be able to, unless the Knicks make a trade before the deadline.

playing really solid lately, hope he can keep this up

good counting stat's, occasional steal/3. bad percentages to lower his rankings. 

8 minutes ago, brosephd said:

good counting stat's, occasional steal/3. bad percentages to lower his rankings. 

much more than the occasional steal he should sit around 1.5 per game if his minutes stay this high

its really just the %'s that drag him down and low points too

I just get the feeling a triple double is around the corner... those mins starting to be in the 30s more consistently. thankfully he hasn't been shooting enough FT to hurt you

1 minute ago, beejay6020 said:

I just get the feeling a triple double is around the corner... those mins starting to be in the 30s more consistently. thankfully he hasn't been shooting enough FT to hurt you

Some of us also have Giannis and Montrezl Harrell...

spacer.png

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

How u gonna do your fantasy owners dirty like that Payton 

This is what we drafted him for... all around stocks ❤️ I wish he was more of a 3pt shooter... 

just as i pick him up. most likely 1 min game suspension... so he’s done for the week.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, brosephd said:

just as i pick him up. most likely 1 min game suspension... so he’s done for the week.

what happened?

1 minute ago, beejay6020 said:

what happened?

• Haha 1

LOl morant .. morris would just eat him alive

Man hopefully that lights a fire under NY.. players are frustrated losing 

Edited by Monkeyking69

18 minutes ago, kane said:

I mean I get it. Why shoot the 3 when you by 18 with 40 seconds left.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

He drafted himself

on the actual game, wow is Randle a black hole, dude was literally jumping into Elf to take rebounds away that Elf pretty much had in his hands, and then Randle was initiating some pick n rolls while Elf stood at the 3pt line hahah no wonder the knicks signed randle smh

if randle would go away the trip dubs would happen more

Edited by kmoore1521

11 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

What was he supposed to do? Let the shot clock expire so it wouldn't hurt Knicks players feelings. If you are going to play tough guy, why wasn't your team up 18? 

10 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

What was he supposed to do? Let the shot clock expire so it wouldn't hurt Knicks players feelings. If you are going to play tough guy, why wasn't your team up 18? 

Shouldnt have even been in the back court tbh, i get what your saying, but no reason for him to even be in the back court there to begin with, real douche move, but hey when your a guy like crowder, you gotta pad stats so you dont fall out of the NBA i guess haha

Edited by kmoore1521

Everyone's fond of saying "play to the whistle" but if you're up 18 with 40 seconds left there's no need to be pouncing on inbounds and jacking up threes with 22 seconds on the shot clock. You're not going to affect the outcome of the game and may only lead to a player getting hurt. Just let the clock run for pete's sake

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, brosephd said:

do you guys think that push warrants a suspension? or just ejection

think he gets at least a game