KB24MVP

Elfrid Payton 2019-2020 Outlook

On 3/4/2020 at 11:47 AM, Nica4two said:

I'm glad there exists another sane one among us.

Vindicated

It really sucks we’re not getting mins in the 30s like a couple weeks ago, however if he can produce in the low 20s he’s a hold. 

back to 30 minutes, playing very well. should i pick him or wait for WCJ to bounce back hmm

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Iyon said:

back to 30 minutes, playing very well. should i pick him or wait for WCJ to bounce back hmm

looks like frank rolled his ankle, so you're probably looking at a few games.. with him only being the PG right now expect heavy usage out of him cause i think Dennis smith is hurt as well.. 

Posted (edited)
On 3/4/2020 at 10:40 PM, wallacesnoop said:

Wish I hadnt panic dropped, I need the steals...

He's not stealing as much lately.  Only 2 in the last 5 games.

I'm good on assists so I may pickup Huerter who just appeared on WW.

Edited by DLG10

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, boshtrich17 said:

Is this real life right now, first round of playoffs and this kid is only getting 4 mins in the first half? 

26 years old and balls out whenever he gets starter minutes but they randomly play frank who’s trash .. knicks will forever be the biggest L in the nba 

But they also play Taj Gibson over mitchell robinson .. like HUH

Edited by Asapjoshy

Either give Frank the minutes or don't.  They gotta stop this back and forth stuff after three games of Payton getting his regular minutes.  Fantasy aside I don't see how the inconsistency helps with the psyche of either player.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Asapjoshy said:

26 years old and balls out whenever he gets starter minutes but they randomly play frank who’s trash .. knicks will forever be the biggest L in the nba 

... I prayed it was foul trouble... f--- I see frank getting more minutes... what a joke 

1 minute ago, Asapjoshy said:

I just can’t believe the fact the kid has come in hot the last 3 games in a cake walk matchup and now we’re going to ride Frenchie off the bench. Just a classic Knicks pipe job 

on the bright side, frank has 3 fouls so lets hope he picks up an early 4th and normality is restored 

• Like 1

Brutal, after Tomorrow’s game it’s drop city for me. Can’t catch a break this week with 3 eggs off the bat. Elf, Norman and Beasley 

This might be near the end of the road for the Elf show...

I think we often get caught up in his bad game because when he’s bad he’s reallll bad. But coming off 3 very good games and with knicks i would not be surprised if he comes out and drops a trip dub in 30 mins tomorrow against the lowly hawks who give up plentyyyy