Sign in to follow this  
jmcampbe11

First Place Team. Tinker or Ride it Out? WHIR

10 team .5 point PPR league. I'm about to win this week and move into 1st place with a record of 4-1-1. Should I just sit back and enjoy the ride or look to make some trades? For example, I could trade Kittle and gamble on Henry. Or look to trade Chubb before Hunt comes back. If you were the owner what types of moves would you look to be making with this team? Also, if it matters I have the no. 1 waiver claim (carries over each week). WHIR!

QB - Watson - Bye Week 10 

WR - K.Allen - Bye Week 12

WR - Boyd - Bye Week 9

RB - Chubb - Bye Week 7

RB - D.Johnson - Bye Week 12 

TE - Kittle - Bye Week 4

W/R/T - Dev. Freeman - Bye Week 9

K - Crosby - Bye Week 11

DEF - Baltimore - Bye Week 8

BN - Fitzgerald - Bye Week 12

BN - Sutton - Bye Week 10

BN - AJ Green - Bye Week 9

BN - Penny - Bye Week 11

BN - Singletary - Bye Week 6

BN - H.Henry - Bye Week 12

Really depends on what the possible trades are.  Solid team all around.l, as of now I’d stay put,  I still dont see Hunt taking a lot from Chubb, but i could be wrong.

5 minutes ago, cedthebeast said:

Really depends on what the possible trades are.  Solid team all around.l, as of now I’d stay put,  I still dont see Hunt taking a lot from Chubb, but i could be wrong.

Well, for example I could offer Kittle to the team that needs a tight end for OBJ. I'm pretty sure he'd at least consider it. 

I'd sell high on Henry especially since Kittle already had a bye - you can ride with one TE and keep your bench full of potential upside at other positions. Don't need to carry 2 TE's in a 10-team league.

I would move Henry and just stick with Kittle. Also don’t think you should move Chubb. Looks pretty good - you should be fine riding it out without making any major changes. It’s worked well so far.

4 minutes ago, Heebie Jeebies said:

I'd sell high on Henry especially since Kittle already had a bye - you can ride with one TE and keep your bench full of potential upside at other positions. Don't need to carry 2 TE's in a 10-team league.

See any realistic potential here? 

The team that just lost Dissly has Beckham, Lockett, Ker, Johnson, Edelman,

The team that's starting Olsen has Golladay 

The team that's starting De. Walker has J. Jacobs, Hilton Pats D

9 minutes ago, amwarrior15 said:

I would move Henry and just stick with Kittle. Also don’t think you should move Chubb. Looks pretty good - you should be fine riding it out without making any major changes. It’s worked well so far.

I just posted some potential targets for Henry in my prior post. Any seem realistic? 

1 hour ago, jmcampbe11 said:

See any realistic potential here? 

The team that just lost Dissly has Beckham, Lockett, Ker, Johnson, Edelman,

The team that's starting Olsen has Golladay 

The team that's starting De. Walker has J. Jacobs, Hilton Pats D

Pretty solid team & congrats on your win this week! 

I think it's a good idea to get Kerryon or OBJ for HH, if you can. D Freeman has done well these past 3 weeks, but ATL does have a tough schedule after the bye week. Heck, you may be able to flip him for a WR & then get Kerryon for HH. But if you prefer OBJ or Lockett, no issues there. CLE has too much talent to not have their guys put up good numbers each week & with Dissly out, Lockett's targets should increase. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DarinB300 said:

Pretty solid team & congrats on your win this week! 

I think it's a good idea to get Kerryon or OBJ for HH, if you can. D Freeman has done well these past 3 weeks, but ATL does have a tough schedule after the bye week. Heck, you may be able to flip him for a WR & then get Kerryon for HH. But if you prefer OBJ or Lockett, no issues there. CLE has too much talent to not have their guys put up good numbers each week & with Dissly out, Lockett's targets should increase. 

Freeman / H.Henry for Jacobs / Hilton?

or

Freeman / H.Henry for Ker.Johnson / Lockett? 

Just now, jmcampbe11 said:

Freeman / H.Henry for Jacobs / Hilton?

or

Freeman / H.Henry for Ker.Johnson / Lockett? 

Those are really good options. Down side is both WR are on run heavy teams, but yet are still the #1 WR for each team. I lean slightly towards Kerryon/Lockett, mainly because of the QB, even though I do like what Brissett is doing. If the only option is Jacobs/TY, I still like that deal for you. 

• Like 1