dman0506

Any advice?

My current team. 12 man keeper league (keep 6), 9 cat H2H.
Open to any suggestions (trades, adds/drops, etc). I think I'm gonna be light on 3s, assists, and maybe steals. I leveraged my team with trades for AD and KAT..

PG Markelle Fultz
SG Terry Rozier

G Lonzo Ball

SF Giannis Antetokounmpo

PF Anthony Davis

F John Collins

C Karl Towns

C Zach Collins

Util Derrick White

Util De'Andre Hunter

BN Matisse Thybulle

BN Mohamed Bamba

BN Josh Okogie

BN Robert Williams

IL Victor Oladipo

Punt assists, punt them now. Keep focusing your bench on wings and combo guards who get steals and hit threes. If you can turn Lonzo / Rozier / White into more build-friendly assets (i.e. don't derive significant value from assists) that don't obliterate your percentages, that would be swell. Thybulle is a good swing.

Punt assists really allows you to focus on guys other teams won't value as highly, so it opens some opportunities for trade and the wire, especially with the ludicrous PF/Cs you have. You can stomach guys who won't score, board, or block much.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, The_Commish said:

Punt assists, punt them now. Keep focusing your bench on wings and combo guards who get steals and hit threes. If you can turn Lonzo / Rozier / White into more build-friendly assets (i.e. don't derive significant value from assists) that don't obliterate your percentages, that would be swell. Thybulle is a good swing.

Punt assists really allows you to focus on guys other teams won't value as highly, so it opens some opportunities for trade and the wire, especially with the ludicrous PF/Cs you have. You can stomach guys who won't score, board, or block much.

Fantastic!! This is why I keep coming back here. 

Thank you very much!

Exactly, though within your tolerance level for risk, of course. Roco (when healthy) gets a huge boost in punt-assist and Smart gets a nice one as well, but they're going to hit your FG% enough to warrant doing the math first. Smart + Rozier + Roco would be a lot to stomach even with your bigs, for instance. Gotta be careful weighing things out.

And not sure of your nightly roster rules, but you can definitely get away with only three PG-designated guys on your roster if that's where trades/drops takes you. I've managed it with two for long stretches, but you will lose a game here and there to the schedule gods. My league is a 10-teamer so I can't judge 12-teams perfectly, but my guess is your four PGs are not going to keep you competitive in assists, so unless they fit the build well, bounce at least one of them for someone who does of really any position.

• Thanks 1