atlantadynasty

Davis Bertans 2019-2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, cenkerdem23 said:

No guys drop him and run for melo cuz he's 35 time all star.

Melo been picked up in most competitive leagues lol.

21 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

😐 hoping that nobody picks him up this week... used up all of my pick to grab this dude 

How can anyone pick him up if you've already grabbed him lol?

Edited by Trench Mob

fat fingers ... lol I've manages to use all of my pick ups for the week, so I'm not able to grab this stud. LOL i hope i can come late Sunday night.

1 hour ago, Trench Mob said:

How can anyone pick him up if you've already grabbed him lol?

8 hours ago, 23_gaby_23 said:

The shooting was great, but damn that pass to McRae at the end was nice.  He threw a pass out of the apex of his jump shot from the top of the three point line to the far corner and it was spot on for a catch and shoot three.

I'm just wondering if he keeps this up.  He went on a similar three game run at the end of November then cooled off.  However now he is getting more rebounds and assists which hopefully means he's being more active and engaged in the offense.  Wouldn't mind taking a flyer to find out if I had somebody worth dropping.

Edit: Meant end of last month, October.

Edited by CharlesCC2

2 minutes ago, CharlesCC2 said:

The shooting was great, but damn that pass to McRae at the end was nice.  He threw a pass out of the apex of his jump shot from the top of the three point line to the far corner and it was spot on for a catch and shoot three.

I'm just wondering if he keeps this up.  He went on a similar three game run at the end of November then cooled off.  However now he is getting more rebounds and assists which hopefully means he's being more active and engaged in the offense.  Wouldn't mind taking a flyer to find out if I had somebody worth dropping.

He fades every year after the All Star break, so I would keep an eye on that.

Edited by xlosingmyedgex

16 minutes ago, xlosingmyedgex said:

different situation and on a squad with nowhere to go. I’m hoping he keeps it up. The assists are a pleasant surprise. 

4 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

different situation and on a squad with nowhere to go. I’m hoping he keeps it up. The assists are a pleasant surprise. 

It's more of a mental/stamina thing on his part, not the situation. Just my take, though.

22 hours ago, sharkpotato said:

So glad I stuck with him when he went through a rough stretch there.

regret it now

On 11/23/2019 at 9:54 AM, xlosingmyedgex said:

Interesting, I'm only generally familiar w/ Bertans so I wouldn't have known about this pattern. Just checked BBM, and you're right - it's night and day. Last year, pre-ASB: #134 rank, 2.1 treys, 49% FG. Post-ASB: #244 rank, 1.6 treys, 38%. Of course this may not be the case this year. But it's good for those who pick him up to realize that his value is heavily weighted on treys and efficiency - and if he goes on a shooting slump then it's pretty bad

1 hour ago, hoop said:

Interesting, I'm only generally familiar w/ Bertans so I wouldn't have known about this pattern. Just checked BBM, and you're right - it's night and day. Last year, pre-ASB: #134 rank, 2.1 treys, 49% FG. Post-ASB: #244 rank, 1.6 treys, 38%. Of course this may not be the case this year. But it's good for those who pick him up to realize that his value is heavily weighted on treys and efficiency - and if he goes on a shooting slump then it's pretty bad

Well it's also having consistent minutes/role. He's also averaging 4-5 more shots this season compared to last season in SA.

Edited by DezedandConfused
  • Like 1