atlantadynasty

Davis Bertans 2019-2020 Outlook

Nightmare game. They’re focusing on him because there’s no one else other than Beal and IT.

- Increased timeshare due to heavily injured frontcourt

- Increased load on defense due to same reason

leading to

- Reduced energy on offense

- Reduced efficiency on FG%

I guess this would be general evaluation on current Bertans situation?

I mean he plays like SF recently and this allows him to play more offensively.

It is sad coincident that his offensive contribution starts to go up and down as Thomas Bryant, Moritz Wagner, Hachimura and other frontcourt members one by one injured out.

And finally today, when that Latvian center left court due to foul trouble, the exact moment when Bertans is the ONLY RELIABLE BIG MAN left in the entire Wizard squad,

his offensive performance goes down drastically. He tried to outperform his potential and ultimately lead to injury IMO.

• Like 2

What’s the range of players people are considering trading him for? I have an offer to receive Holiday for him, so I’m trying to gauge his value to others to make a more informed decision.

He’s been one of my best players recently, but do you expect a drop off coming?

19 minutes ago, Madheat88 said:

What’s the range of players people are considering trading him for? I have an offer to receive Holiday for him, so I’m trying to gauge his value to others to make a more informed decision.

He’s been one of my best players recently, but do you expect a drop off coming?

jrue holiday? if yes, accept that trade immediately

3 minutes ago, fachowski said:

jrue holiday? if yes, accept that trade immediately

Yes for Jrue. I’m trying to gauge Bertans’ real value because I feel like this production could continue with the holes on the Wiz roster, but maybe people think he’s playing over his head.

I just don’t want to trade him for high name value when he could be the better fantasy player this season just with lesser name value, you know?

Edited by Madheat88

3 hours ago, Madheat88 said:

Yes for Jrue. I’m trying to gauge Bertans’ real value because I feel like this production could continue with the holes on the Wiz roster, but maybe people think he’s playing over his head.

I just don’t want to trade him for high name value when he could be the better fantasy player this season just with lesser name value, you know?

lol you’re actually thinking about this deal? I love Bertans just as much as anyone here but cmon dude..  

oh and can I play in your league next year?

Edited by sharkpotato
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, lipperskoal said:

I sold Kevin Love for Bertans a few days ago. He will continue to feast as he's earned Scott Brooks' trust. 

Save me a spot in your league next year bro easy 💰 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Brandayz said:

Do you guys Think he is a sell high?? 

Yes, but it depends what you’re getting. Bertans won’t keep up this top-30 year, but I could easily see him finishing in the top-60.

Wow.  Thought I have seen it all, but Jrue for Bertans, and the guy has to think about it.  Then actual trade not vetoed Love for Bertans.  I'm going to trade my hot and previously non desript players for Giannis. 

• Haha 1

Not sure why the owner in my league dropped him for kuzma.... I will put my waiver on him and hopefully to grab him (again after missed the hot streak...)