squidthunder

4 keepers set - what's a good strategy for my draft

Hi guys

I'm in a 10 team H2H, 9 cat league with 4 keepers:

AD, PG13, Embiid, Jrue

I got some pretty strong keepers, but I'm curious on how I should approach my draft with injury/load management in play. 

Should I be trying to punt any categories? I don't have a first round pick (due to prior trade) but I have 2 early picks in the 2nd round. 

Any suggestions would be great 

Thanks 

Impossible to provide too much insight without knowing who else is being kept and therefore whose available round by round, but (and now I feel like I'm just going post to post suggesting this) I'd punt assists rather than chase the stats. Guessing there will be a healthy amount of top-tier guards being kept based on experience. AD / Embiid / Jrue is enough to see you through the early part of the season until PG gets back, so I wouldn't overdo it on injury management in the early rounds. Are there any wings worth a second-rounder expected to be available when it comes to you?

9 hours ago, The_Commish said:

Impossible to provide too much insight without knowing who else is being kept and therefore whose available round by round, but (and now I feel like I'm just going post to post suggesting this) I'd punt assists rather than chase the stats. Guessing there will be a healthy amount of top-tier guards being kept based on experience. AD / Embiid / Jrue is enough to see you through the early part of the season until PG gets back, so I wouldn't overdo it on injury management in the early rounds. Are there any wings worth a second-rounder expected to be available when it comes to you?

Thanks for the reply, and I apologize for not giving more info - I agree it's hard to realize what to do without knowing more for the player pool. I think I'll have a better understanding on those players in the next few days.

I agree on the punting assists. I don't want to waste early picks on adding middle-tier guards and over-paying to just get some dimes. With Jrue's ability to get steals and blocks, my focus is to really target the 3-D wings to help (J-Rich, Covington)