Sign in to follow this  
urbank07

Chubb & Gallup for Bell & OBJ? WHIR 100%

12 team, 0.5 ppr, WHIR

Give: Chubb & Gallup

Get: Bell & OBJ

My RBs Breida, Montgomery, Sanders

My WRs MT, ARob, Ridley, Cooks, A. Tate, P. Williams

Should I make this trade? Will Help in Return!

16 minutes ago, urbank07 said:

12 team, 0.5 ppr, WHIR

I'd much, much, much rather have Bell + OBJ. You're buying low on both, and the Jets' schedule opens up really nicely in 2 weeks where their skill position players should go on an absolute tear. OBJ > Gallup. You're getting the two best positional players in this deal. Accept before the other guy changes his mind.

I disagree with the poster above. Maybe if this were a few years ago you run and accept it but Chubb is an elite back and there are very few players I'd move him for right now. I don't know that Bell is on the Jets. I also don't trust the Browns offense very much outside of Chubb. OBJ may very well be limited by Mayfield. Gallup seems to have a decent rapport with Dak and if Cooper is continually hobbled this year Gallup may become the team's de facto #1 WR. I'd stay put.

Thanks for the help in mine.

I would do it and the only thing that makes it close is the healthy of A Cooper. His injuries are piling up and that could make Gallup a lot more valuable. Still, I would make this trade.

59 minutes ago, CamNewton said:

I'd much, much, much rather have Bell + OBJ. You're buying low on both, and the Jets' schedule opens up really nicely in 2 weeks where their skill position players should go on an absolute tear. OBJ > Gallup. You're getting the two best positional players in this deal. Accept before the other guy changes his mind.

Pretty much this. I think the gap between Chubb and Bell will be minimal in two weeks once the Jets' schedule lightens up. OBJ obviously has much higher upside than Gallup. I like the Bell + OBJ side more.

Edited by SF2313

Thanks for mine. Tough question but I going to side with Bell and OBJ. OBJ is way better than Gallup but Chubb is a little better than Bell but has the uncertainty of Hunt. Bell also gets his QB back which has already shown makes their offense way better. 

i think Bell will be better now with Darnold back to make defenses consider his arm..i think i do it. Chubb is a stud...but Hunt might cut into him some.

I’m taking Chubb side all day long , I see it like this .  Chubb is a top 5 rb, Bell In the top 12.  I dont trust Beckham at all because mayfield is a hyped up Johnny Manzel.  I think Chubb>>bell and Beckham>Gallup 

Stay put.   OBJ is a risk, and Bell is a Jet.

Just keep your studs.  Gallup is a upside receiver as well.

Thanks for mine. Id prefer the Chubb and Gallup side personally. OBJ is a let down and Chubb is incredible this year. Gallup could finish higher than OBJ at this rate

12 hours ago, urbank07 said:

12 team, 0.5 ppr, WHIR

If it were me, I'd keep what you have.