Schmakky141

WHIR***** TRADE OFFERED

Im 3-3 currently and the bye rounds looking forward arent favourable for me. The weeks i vs top 4 coaches i have alot of guys on bye round....

Have been offered a trade by the Vikings fan coach.... 

Offer to me -
Bell
Amari
Montgomery

🔁

For my -
Dalvin
RWoods 

(I like Bells schedule coming up for the back end of season, and the fact hes had the bye already.... And i have Mahomes and Kelce, who share the week 12 bye with Dalvin... This move would make my week 12 team stronger... im also vsing the coach who has made this offer for Dalvin in week12 with him unaware of Cooks bye against me)

I would do this. I think Bell is gonna be a stud with his upcoming schedule and Montgomery should start to be productive soon as well. Woods for Cooper is a bit of a push for me. 

13 minutes ago, Schmakky141 said:

Im 3-3 currently and the bye rounds looking forward arent favourable for me. The weeks i vs top 4 coaches i have alot of guys on bye round....

Have been offered a trade by the Vikings fan coach.... 

Offer to me -
Bell
Amari
Montgomery

🔁

For my -
Dalvin
RWoods 

(I like Bells schedule coming up for the back end of season, and the fact hes had the bye already.... And i have Mahomes and Kelce, who share the week 12 bye with Dalvin... This move would make my week 12 team stronger... im also vsing the coach who has made this offer for Dalvin in week12 with him unaware of Cooks bye against me)

Absolutely. The Jets' schedule opens up really nicely in two weeks where their offensive skill position players should go on an absolute tear too. You're getting the better WR out of this deal as well with Cooper.

Nah stay put. Cooper is dealing with a quad injury, Monty is a rookie who can't be trusted, and Bell plays for the jets....

I like it, Amari injury does not sound serious, though he may miss 1 week. Cook has an injury history and this years Rams are not as good as last years.