Sign in to follow this  
Accio55

Fournette or bell for L.Jackson trade help!! 100%WHIR

Title says it all giving away my Lamar Jackson for his either Lev Bell or Fournette. So who would you guys wants ROS? Standard league.  I’m keeping Matt Ryan. 

3 minutes ago, Accio55 said:

Title says it all giving away my Lamar Jackson for his either Lev Bell or Fournette. So who would you guys wants ROS? Standard league.  I’m keeping Matt Ryan. 

Bell. The Jets are two weeks away from one of the most favorable schedules in the league. The entire offense should feast for multiple weeks.

Fournette is the safer play, Bell has the higher upside with the easiest part of the Jets' schedule coming up and Darnold returning. I would go Bell. Thanks for your help with my thread. 

Bell or Fournette either choice is great . I guess leaning Bell if I had to pick, but Lenny is very close

Yea I was just seeing Bell might have a high ceiling with darnold back. But fournettes usage last couple games have been insane 

Definitely Bell. Fournette has one TD all season. Jacksonville is 29th in red zone efficiency (TD only). As a (generally happy) Fournette owner in PPR, I'd rather have bell. Bell's just the better back all things considered.

Edited by Hacksawjimduggan