Trade Monster

Everyone wants my Harden. WHIR 100%

12 team 9 cat standard scoring.

We start PG, G, SG, SF, PF, F, C, C, UT, UT, 4B

My team is

PG/SG Harden, Trae, Rozier, Conley, Dejounte, Delon Wright, Sato

SF Gary Harris, Prince

PF/C Adebayo,  Nance, Draymond, Wagner

His offer is Jrue, Simmons and Heyward for my James Harden.

Now I know most of you would say no, but is there a deal to be made with this team?

His team is 

Jrue, Simmons 

Heyward, Otto, Jerami Grant, Barrett, Bazemore 

AD, KP, D.Jordan, Powell, Hachimura 

Honestly, not seeing any sort of deal I'd like for your squad here, and Jrue/Simmons/Hay-Maybe-He'll-Be-Okay-Ward certainly isn't it. Maybe If he was giving you Jrue, Simmons, and Otto, but I'd have to take a closer look at what kinda categorical havoc that would wreak, and it's probably more than he could stomach anyway.

That being said, I'd definitely look to turn some of these guards into SFs and bigs. Wright for Powell or something like that. Right now your opportunity to take advantage of the second C spot is really limited.

2 hours ago, The_Commish said:

Honestly, not seeing any sort of deal I'd like for your squad here, and Jrue/Simmons/Hay-Maybe-He'll-Be-Okay-Ward certainly isn't it. Maybe If he was giving you Jrue, Simmons, and Otto, but I'd have to take a closer look at what kinda categorical havoc that would wreak, and it's probably more than he could stomach anyway.

That being said, I'd definitely look to turn some of these guards into SFs and bigs. Wright for Powell or something like that. Right now your opportunity to take advantage of the second C spot is really limited.

What if he threw in KP over Heyward?

I would not trade Harden as you already built a hard punt fg team around him. Your core of Harden, Trae, Dray, Rozier, should play well together. You do have an abundance of PGs which you have to address sooner rather than later. KP would be a fine add and maybe you can flip Conley for him.

• Like 1

value wise jrue simmons and otto you have to take it. that what two 40 buck players and atleast $20 for otto. for high end $70 for harden.

Team is pretty strong so I'd say save yourself those two roster spots for potential hot adds.