Rotoworld.com Forums

Dario Saric 2019-2020 Outlook

9 hours ago, RunCMC said:

His game is very fantasy friendly. A big who can shoot, pass, with good %’s . His biggest issue is consistency as others have mentioned above. He’s a strong hold in 12+ teams 

It is indeed. Even with Saric’s seemingly mediocre play he’s still top 90 (8th round val) in 9 cat.

• Like 2
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is indeed. Even with Saric’s seemingly mediocre play he’s still top 90 (8th round val) in 9 cat.

🤔

This guy couldn't string it together with Ayton out half the season...doubt he will do much with more minutes. Add on the fact he gives you 0 stocks.

3 hours ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

There are guys like this that are sneaky values from the waiver, especially if you're punting a cat they are weak in.  A similar guy right now is Mo Wagner if you missed on Saric keep an eye on Mo.  Similar stat line potential.

28 minutes ago, bruceleroy7 said:

What do you guys think of him now? Can he keep this up or close to it when Baynes and Ayton are back?

I dont know why they didn't play dalio down the stretch he was much more of a presence when he was on ... this dude isn't great irl.. 

On 12/3/2019 at 12:40 AM, Basketboss21 said:

No love? He's been a top-30 player this past week and a top-100 on the season, even with his slow start. 

The injuries helped him obviously, but he really took advantage. The blocks are a pleasant surprise as well :)

He's been sneaky good for a month now. Was 52nd total and 75th average last month on Yahoo standard H2H.  He's actually 69th total on the season same settings.

I don't really watch his games but Rotoworld keeps downplaying him.  I dunno, maybe Baynes will steal some of his thunder but I'm holding until it happens.  The blurbs say he's "been inconsistent" but he's actually been pretty damn consistent outside the first week.

2 hours ago, laurilegend said:

He's been sneaky good for a month now. Was 52nd total and 75th average last month on Yahoo standard H2H.  He's actually 69th total on the season same settings.

I don't really watch his games but Rotoworld keeps downplaying him.  I dunno, maybe Baynes will steal some of his thunder but I'm holding until it happens.  The blurbs say he's "been inconsistent" but he's actually been pretty damn consistent outside the first week.

And it was only one game, but he played really well when they had Ayton out there in the first game of the season. Was just dropped in my league so I'm hoping to pick him up tonight

• 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, dfstout said:

I'm holding...

Super Dario bros 4 life...

unless you're in a super deep league (14+) drop.  His minutes have bottomed out, averaging less than 20 over the last 6 games, and his production doesn't justify any more.  He was a useful player for a month or so but that time has passed.

1 minute ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

He went through a similar slump in November and I was this close to dropping.

He proceeded to average 14 and 11 with two threes over the next 5. 🤷‍♂️

Bingo