thusanaysayer

Dario Saric 2019-2020 Outlook

13 hours ago, mackdonald said:

He got 28 minutes tonight. Any thoughts on if his value will be better?

If im not mistaken, Oubre is out with a concussion and will be back in no time. Someone had to help fill the void. might be good for 14 team but id hold on him otherwise until more proof yah know

Is he about to go back to relevancy? I traded him for Larry Nance Jr a couple months back and we both ended up dropping them. Now I just re-picked him from the wire lol.

I don't have any big expectations, but if he can average 12-6-2-1-0.5, Ill be happy with it.

With the Oubre news I rushed and picked him up....roto dumb heads say cam johnson but he still got 31 min yesterday

This guy couldn't string it together with Ayton out half the season...doubt he will do much with more minutes. Add on the fact he gives you 0 stocks.

• Like 2

im not expecting him to be a league winner, but in a 14 team league a pf-c this late in the season getting 30 min plus from the wire....he will provide out of position tres, 5 rebs, 10-15 pts

37 minutes ago, sebapargue said:

im not expecting him to be a league winner, but in a 14 team league a pf-c this late in the season getting 30 min plus from the wire....he will provide out of position tres, 5 rebs, 10-15 pts

Its either him or Cam. If you can pick both up.

Saric man...idk...Sixers fan here so I gotta tell ya ..he is just not the same since the trade to Minny...and Cam albeit inj prone has a much higher ceiling id say...my bet is Cam starts the next game or continues to close games

23 minutes ago, dfstout said:

Saric man...idk...Sixers fan here so I gotta tell ya ..he is just not the same since the trade to Minny...and Cam albeit inj prone has a much higher ceiling id say...my bet is Cam starts the next game or continues to close games

If I had to choose I would go Cam , greater upside, and Coach already stated he wanted the give the younger guys more mins . Saric will be a decent serviceable big in deeper leagues, nothing more. With the occasional blow up game(s) here and there. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

If I had to choose I would go Cam , greater upside, and Coach already stated he wanted the give the younger guys more mins . Saric will be a decent serviceable big in deeper leagues, nothing more. With the occasional blow up game(s) here and there. 

Plus u love "Cams" if ur profile pic is any indication lol

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Surprised this guy isn't getting more attention around here. He's got decent long term value even with Ayton coming back soon. Oubre is pretty much done for the season as well so he's gonna get some big minutes down the stretch. I think he can be a borderline 12 team guy.

Edited by sharkpotato

If he keeps getting 38 min a night, maybe this will keep up. 

Only 1 TO.

BK, 24 PTS, 3 ST, TO, 8 TRB

Cam also didnt play due to an illness and Ayton is supposedly day-to-day. Suns also have 2 games next week I believe, just an ok short term pickup I guess.