thusanaysayer

Marquese Chriss 2019-2020 Outlook

HAHA classic rotoworld don't even know he got injured and didn't even finish the game SMH

Marquese Chriss hit 8-of-10 shots and 5-of-6 free throws for 21 points, 10 rebounds and three assists in Tuesday's loss to the Kings.

He missed his last game with a calf injury but played really well tonight in the starting lineup. The Warriors are really thin at center and Chriss has been playing well. As long as he's healthy, he should be owned everywhere, as weird as that sounds.

1 hour ago, giannisforpresident said:

He reportedly was back on the bench almost immediately after going to the locker room. That’s usually a good sign. 

I wouldn't say immediately, was in the rooms for a good 5-10 mins. Straight back into full tracksuit and called a night. sounds like def minor strain again but considering its the same calf they might be more cautious this time around 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

I wouldn't say immediately, was in the rooms for a good 5-10 mins. Straight back into full tracksuit and called a night. sounds like def minor strain again but considering its the same calf they might be more cautious this time around 

Good thing the Warriors don't have a back to back. Hopefully the 1 day rest in between games is enough time for him to recover.

• Like 1

Relax dummies (returned to the bench)

Edited by Stefan

1 minute ago, Jackdean33 said:

Not predicted to be starting with Looney back now?? :s

uh no, Looney aint playing more than 15-18 min or he gets injured.

• Haha 1

no word on re-injury and DTD was removed from him...so im assuming no nasty surprises and he was just pulled for precaution last game (hopefully cramp?)

5 hours ago, beejay6020 said:

no word on re-injury and DTD was removed from him...so im assuming no nasty surprises and he was just pulled for precaution last game (hopefully cramp?)

He started the game.

Draymond ejected and Looney in foul trouble. Hoping he can take advantage and go off

After a disaster of a game, he is now holding his upper leg. 

21 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

Can any of these waiver pickups ever effing stick? Ugh

surely gets a pass against AD and the lakers 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, beejay6020 said:

surely gets a pass against AD and the lakers 

Brandon Clarke, a rookie, had a big game against AD and the Lakers, with Lebron. Cody Zeller had a 60 fantasy points game against AD Lebron and the Lakers. 

Not to mention, Chriss was matched up against Mcgee and washed up Dwight. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dominator83 said:

Brandon Clarke, a rookie, had a big game against AD and the Lakers, with Lebron. Cody Zeller had a 60 fantasy points game against AD Lebron and the Lakers. 

Not to mention, Chriss was matched up against Mcgee and washed up Dwight. 

Feel free to drop him, I'd pick him up if I was in your league

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Basketboss21 said:

Feel free to drop him, I'd pick him up if I was in your league

I'm still holding for a little longer mostly because the wires dry anyway. But with playoffs starting next week in my leagues, can I really start him? As we saw last night, he still has a high dud potential, and in the playoffs you can't afford to have duds. As long as KAT remains out, I'm starting Beasley because I know with him I'm getting a consistent 30+ fantasy points a night, even though his ceiling is a little lower than Criss's ceiling. Criss can give 45, but he can just as easily only give you 20

21 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

I'm still holding for a little longer mostly because the wires dry anyway. But with playoffs starting next week in my leagues, can I really start him? As we saw last night, he still has a high dud potential, and in the playoffs you can't afford to have duds. As long as KAT remains out, I'm starting Beasley because I know with him I'm getting a consistent 30+ fantasy points a night, even though his ceiling is a little lower than Criss's ceiling. Criss can give 45, but he can just as easily only give you 20

I just moved on from him for Nance. Was telling very well before that nagging injury came up. I think he will trend up with Curry back and the lack of talented bigs there

• Like 1