thusanaysayer

Marquese Chriss 2019-2020 Outlook

can't wait to see the easy looks with curry. it's hard for him to get his shots with this group of players, especially wiggins. 

• Like 1

tbh I don't care about the points. His stocks and rebounds are important for me plus he doesn't hurt you in percentages.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dorwell said:

tbh I don't care about the points. His stocks and rebounds are important for me plus he doesn't hurt you in percentages.

those 2 missed ft’s at the end hurt that percentage but probably wont shoot as much to make much difference. just waiting for curry now to see if it elevates his game that much more

as a Warriors homer, I love this kid.

Moving forward, it seems he and Steph already have a little chemistry going. Great to see

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Quazza said:

as a Warriors homer, I love this kid.

Moving forward, it seems he and Steph already have a little chemistry going. Great to see

Agreed, the whole freakin team is better with Steph on the court . Chriss and Lee owners should rejoice 

• Like 1

This dude has really turned himself around. Widely touted as one of the biggest lottery busts in recent years just a few months ago. He looks like a different player.

I hope Warriors keep him long-term - playing in an amazing, winning organization with elite professionals like Curry, Klay and Dray will do wonders for him. He's young enough that he can still be a part of this core going forward. A Curry, Klay, Wiggins, Dray, Chriss starting lineup is pretty nasty.

The pledge - if he is our starting 5 next season I'll buy his jersey 

(Disclaimer - I have around 150 jerseys and he wouldn't be close to the worst 😍)

On 2/11/2020 at 2:46 PM, Lifschitz said:

Not bad at all:

NcZtXGY.png 

He has a higher ceiling for assists too, I see him make some really sick passes some times. If Draymond gets shut down, maybe they'll run the ball through him more for high post passes. Nice to see him also attempt threes in each of the last 3 games. If he does that regularly he could be a low end 1/1/1 guy with big time blocks and a strong FG% impact since he dunks a lot more on the Warriors rather than take jumpshots.

😎

• Like 2