thusanaysayer

Marquese Chriss 2019-2020 Outlook

Last game Chriss was playing great and saw 21 minutes to Paschall 27 minutes 

Tonight's game Paschall only saw 11 minutes bc of foul trouble. So I’m not sure Chriss is a lock for 30 minutes 

I prefer Chriss but both are definitely better pick ups than Spellman 

21 hours ago, kilslo said:

Last game Chriss was playing great and saw 21 minutes to Paschall 27 minutes 

Tonight's game Paschall only saw 11 minutes bc of foul trouble. So I’m not sure Chriss is a lock for 30 minutes 

I prefer Chriss but both are definitely better pick ups than Spellman 

Looney bin is back soon

If he maintains 25 mins a night he really should be putting up Noel-like statlines.

He has a great connection with Dray so hopefully this makes his current role more secure

5 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

He's on a 2 way contract atm, my only worry.

The WCS trade created two roster spots to sign Chriss and Bowman to full contracts.

I wouldn't worry about that. No idea why Rotoworld and other sites aren't reporting this.

4 minutes ago, Espoiral said:

The WCS trade created two roster spots to sign Chriss and Bowman to full contracts.

I wouldn't worry about that. No idea why Rotoworld and other sites aren't reporting this.

With 23 days left on his two-way deal and some select travel/practice days to maneuver around, Warriors could conceivably use Chriss up to early March — when they finally slip under a hard cap restriction, allowing them to sign a 15th man — and add him back to full roster.

ah just saw this, so he is on a 2 way contract still but can add him back later.

13 minutes ago, dorwell said:

Sneaky last couple of games. Also looked confident on court.

Ranked 60th last 6 games in 9 cat. 

With GSW cleaning house, should be plenty of minutes for Chriss and Paschall going forward. 

As long as they don't trade for a C. 

Edited by DiscoNinja33

Ppl are on to this value. Couldn’t claim in one league with 10th ww priority, somebody higher up got him. Kinda shocked me 

Personally I'm not biting until the deadline passes and Warriors don't acquire a better C. And if he's scooped up by then and they don't make an acquisition, well I'll just have to live with that regret for the rest of my years.

• Haha 1

Don't see how he can't keep this up tbh, barring the Warriors acquiring another center. He's worked on keeping his foul rate down and has secured a solid 25min role as the Warriors' starting center.

He can shoot the occasional 3 as well which comes in handy.

2 minutes ago, Espoiral said:

I'll take a Noel who can hit threes, thanks!

Same kind of trash, different bag.

• Haha 1

Spellman out. Is he worth adding in a 10 teamer?

1 minute ago, Espoiral said:

Big winner in the D’Lo trade IMO. Might see a bump in minutes.

Wiggins gonna take 40 shots a game until Curry returns lol, Chriss has some value tho if he can maintain 25 min.

My first pickup in this waiting period. He was already roster worthy and with Spellman out, he is a great flier if still available on wire.

1 minute ago, DezedandConfused said:

Wiggins gonna take 40 shots a game until Curry returns lol, Chriss has some value tho if he can maintain 25 min.

His value doesn’t really rely on points so it’s good. He gets easy buckets and the occasional pop for the 3. More minutes - more opportunity to rack up stats.

Just now, Espoiral said:

His value doesn’t really rely on points so it’s good. He gets easy buckets and the occasional pop for the 3. More minutes - more opportunity to rack up stats.

Iono about more minutes than currently. They're gonna use Paschall more and maybe Looney, maybe the occasional Dray at the 5 once Steph is back.

Was hoping his mins stay north of 25, today was gd so far for this goal 🙏 

3 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Iono about more minutes than currently. They're gonna use Paschall more and maybe Looney, maybe the occasional Dray at the 5 once Steph is back.

We’ll see. Fair points, but having one piece of the competition out is always a good thing.