COBBLEPOT

Demar Derozan 2019-2020 Outlook

i remember a couple years ago he had a streak of like 60-something consecutive made free throws

i hate when players forget how to shoot 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One of the most overrated fantasy and real life player,he is a loser

• Like 3

Credit where it’s due. The man has been a fg anchor for me the past couple of matchups. Overall I’m glad that I got him in a trade. 

• Like 1

On 12/19/2019 at 10:34 PM, DemOrioles said:

Anyone know why this guy has been a monumental suck fest as of late?  Borderline cut candidate trash.

How is that working for you bud? Did you drop this overrated bum lol 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, flightboy10 said:

do yall think he can cruise to top 10 value soon? he's crushing it 

He’s never gotten close to top 10 in his career so no it won’t happen. He’s consistently in the 40-50 range though which is fine. He’s been absolutely crushing it and has been for a while now so I’m happy. But I’m bracing myself for some hard regression lol.

3 hours ago, flightboy10 said:

Not even close lol. Trying to move him again while he's hot for a Top 35 guy but people know better. I wasn't quite expecting what I've gotten from him this year; the FG% has been incredible.

17 hours ago, flightboy10 said:

Hard to become a top 10 asset when you're an SG/SF with no 3s. He's basically a C with no stocks; C's in the top 10 usually have FT>70%

Edited by ellejamil

what do you guys think about his outlook ROS? They are fighting for a spot in the West but who knows what Pop will be thinking later on.... should I sell high? Might have to pair him + aldridge for dame...

Edited by flightboy10

42 minutes ago, flightboy10 said:

what do you guys think about his outlook ROS? They are fighting for a spot in the West but who knows what Pop will be thinking later on.... should I sell high? Might have to pair him + aldridge for dame...

He'll stay the course imo. 22-5-5 on 50% FG and 80+% from the line. I wouldn't worry about any load management. Dudes a gamer. Sell high, but for someone in the top 30-40. I thought about selling him high but his great efficiency with high volume has really brought some much needed stability to my team. 

2 hours ago, sharkpotato said:

He'll stay the course imo. 22-5-5 on 50% FG and 80+% from the line. I wouldn't worry about any load management. Dudes a gamer. Sell high, but for someone in the top 30-40. I thought about selling him high but his great efficiency with high volume has really brought some much needed stability to my team. 

Any like for like players but with 3s stand out in that range to sell high with ? I have spent the last hour looking at people. 

Its also hard to sell high when he is this efficient.  Hard to let go