COBBLEPOT

Taurean Prince 2019-2020 Outlook

15 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

For who?

Jaret Allen.

Taurean is a guy who needs someone else to set up the offense. No Caris and no Irving is a death sentence. He’ll be relevant when either or both are playing.

dinwiddie doesn’t command enough attention to force the defense to draw.

11 minutes ago, Lifschitz said:

Taurean is a guy who needs someone else to set up the offense. No Caris and no Irving is a death sentence. He’ll be relevant when either or both are playing.

dinwiddie doesn’t command enough attention to force the defense to draw.

even when both were playing he was still irrelevant bruh

8 minutes ago, atlantadynasty said:

even when both were playing he was still irrelevant bruh

not at all he was hovering between 70 and 90 the entire time, and was much better when both were in the lineup in general.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Lifschitz said:

not at all he was hovering between 70 and 90 the entire time, and was much better when both were in the lineup in general.

eh he is sitting on my waivers for now, no one is grabbing him so I might as well wait and see if anything changes

He's been terrible, but you might have to keep him on your bench until he figures it out. Hold if you can, but if your team has a lot of injuries, I'm not against dropping for a hot FA.

The fact that Prince doesn’t have PF eligibility yet in Yahoo! is outrageous. 😡 It’s already been over a month since the season has started and he starts that position every night. Extremely disappointed in them this year.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, NoahsArc said:

The fact that Prince doesn’t have PF eligibility yet in Yahoo! is outrageous. 😡 It’s already been over a month since the season has started and he starts that position every night. Extremely disappointed in them this year.

It sucks. I've been bugging them on twitter about it. Need Prince to have more games like last night though first and foremost.

22 minutes ago, CFN said:

It sucks. I've been bugging them on twitter about it. Need Prince to have more games like last night though first and foremost.

Sadly, it seems like Yahoo! could care less about end of the bench guys like Prince. Once he strings together a couple of good games like yesterday maybe more people will complain about his position eligibility and really get their attention.

Edited by NoahsArc

drop city? or still trust him he'll eventually get to his career ave?.. he's sucking my fg% down

Edited by Dashiidr3

This guy is a straight up pain in the a** and always has been. Good luck predicting when he's gonna go off and when he lays a complete egg. I still love him and would never drop him though.🤷‍♂️

Just now, Benjamin1984 said:

This guy is a straight up pain in the a** and always has been. Good luck predicting when he's gonna go off and when he lays a complete egg. I still love him and would never drop him though.🤷‍♂️

what is there to love?  Having to endure 6 stinkers in a row so you can get a 20-8 game with 4 threes?

1 minute ago, Fantasyscrub said:

what is there to love?  Having to endure 6 stinkers in a row so you can get a 20-8 game with 4 threes?

Didn't say you couldn't drop him...

It’s miracle ya’ll, they finally gave Prince PF eligibility in Yahoo! it’s about damn time.

Edited by NoahsArc
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, NoahsArc said:

It’s miracle ya’ll, they finally gave Prince PF eligibility in Yahoo! it’s about damn time.

you might want to check who’s been harassing the yahoo fantasy care twitter haha 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Lifschitz said:

you might want to check who’s been harassing the yahoo fantasy care twitter haha 

If that’s you bro, you are the goat. Much appreciated.

12 hours ago, Lifschitz said:

We did it!! Gonna be bugging them about certain guys all year... Dennis Schroder SG is next. 

On 11/22/2019 at 8:55 PM, Dashiidr3 said:

drop city? or still trust him he'll eventually get to his career ave?.. he's sucking my fg% down

This is the Taurean Prince Experience. There's a chance he might go on a hot streak like he did two seasons ago, when many owners claimed he was their league winner. But generally he's always been a streaky shooter and turnover prone

He's one of those guys that you know if you drop him someone will pick him up. And you don't want to be that team that loses to the team that picks him up. Haha. 

• Haha 1

On 11/27/2019 at 7:55 PM, jrmintz said:

He's one of those guys that you know if you drop him someone will pick him up. And you don't want to be that team that loses to the team that picks him up. Haha. 

Or right after you drop him, he goes on a hot shooting streak and becomes somebody else's fantasy savior. Nuh uh, I know how fantasy works, I'm hanging on to him...

On 12/3/2019 at 10:07 AM, hoop said:

Or right after you drop him, he goes on a hot shooting streak and becomes somebody else's fantasy savior. Nuh uh, I know how fantasy works, I'm hanging on to him...

Is he a drop or hold? Thinking of dropping him for Huerter.

Law of averages, minutes are there, take the bad with these good games it'll all even out