chicane_here

Jerami Grant 2019-2020 Outlook

I hope he gets dropped in all my leagues and I can snatch him up with w/out blowing FAAB.  No way will Millsap continue getting 32 minutes a game.

Edited by El_Chingon

Is he a drop yet? Better players on the waiver. Scared he might turn it around soon though 

He had the early season best play of the year last night. It was incredible real time. 

One of you Twitter pros should post it in here for all the people looking down off the cliff's edge. 

Just now, Bringthesonicsback said:

this guy is horrible. idk why i stream the biggest trashcans

sounds like he’s not a hold huh? 🤔

30 minutes ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

only if you want to hate your life

😂

55 minutes ago, 7614 said:

Not that serious, these threads aren’t well populated so don’t complain. Just go on with your day if you don’t want to answer. I can offer way more insight on Grant or any player in this league, don’t need to waste my time telling people where to post. 

Hey bro, check this sticky out.  I'm sure you'll find it interesting. 

Edited by 80version
  • Like 1

Back on the radar?

Millsap has looked off recently and he has played more minutes than him the last 2 games.

I was hoping that he would start eventually over Mills but it looked like Millsap was having a resurgent year - is it now time for Grant to take over?

On 12/1/2019 at 1:25 PM, Espoiral said:

Back on the radar?

Millsap has looked off recently and he has played more minutes than him the last 2 games.

I was hoping that he would start eventually over Mills but it looked like Millsap was having a resurgent year - is it now time for Grant to take over?

Grant is currently just a 16-team league guy but I believe he is just one good game away from being a hot pickup in this week.

• Like 1

Monitoring Millsap's health closely, think Jerami is a per-minute stud who can contribute across pretty much every category.

Outplaying Millsap. Has stayed in the game after coming in for him early in the 3rd. Millsap's now suffering from right quad tightness in addition to his prior sore foot injury despite these low minutes. Things are looking good for Grant. ROS I see at the very least an even split for minutes between Millsap and Grant with how banged up he is, with the upside favouring Grant.

With the Nuggets also pushing for more pace in their offense, would it be a possibility to see him start in the near future?

Edited by Espoiral