chicane_here

Jerami Grant 2019-2020 Outlook

On 1/24/2020 at 1:45 PM, mbroo5880i said:

Depth and flexibility are important in the playoffs.  If Denver seriously believes they can make a deep run, they will hold onto him. I believe they can and will.  He would be an awesome fit on any team willing to give him minutes.  However, I think he would be great on the Grizzlies.

I'm not sure about depth. I feel like in the playoffs, teams tighten up their rotations a bit 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dominator83 said:

I'm not sure about depth. I feel like in the playoffs, teams tighten up their rotations a bit 

You make a good point about tightening rotations in the playoffs. Maybe I should rephrase it to say depth and flexibility are important in the playoff race. The Nuggets are going to need bodies to help them overcome injuries along the way. 

• Like 1

hope they just let millsap come off the bench when he returns. grant is killing it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Malone an idiot if he plays Milsap over him when he returns. Grant and Jokic carrying this team 

• Haha 1

This man’s filling the hole that Isaac left, I know the train may stop at some point but I really hope it doesn’t 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ROTY said:

Malone an idiot if he plays Milsap over him when he returns. Grant and Jokic carrying this team 

On 1/27/2020 at 2:20 PM, Dominator83 said:

I’m wondering if Grant right now is playing his way into Denver’s “five” that would, ya know, play 35-40 minutes in game 7 of the Western conf semis...

• Like 1

Grant is ranked NUMBER 3 on Yahoo over the last 14 days (!!!)

(9 Cat; also, No. 38 over the last 30 days) (!!!)

• Like 2

He's been so good.

TBH I wouldn't worry much about Millsap's return - yes, he's a big part of their starting defense, but two things to note:

1. Grant has played so well in his absence and he's definitely earned himself more minutes even when everyone's healthy - not to mention how much the Nugs invested to get him from OKC

2. Millsap should get his minutes managed - whether this means lesser minutes in a starting role or being relegated to the bench. He's already been playing notably lesser minutes this season and he STILL goes down with soreness issues. It'll be wise for Malone to be extra careful with him if he wants Millsap to be fresh for the playoffs.

this dude is the best thing to happen to my trash-a**-squad, all season

• Haha 2

Aandddd goes down with an ankle 

(Came down on a shooters foot. Looked upset though walked off and down to the locker pretty quickly )

Jerami Grant (ankle) questionable to return Tuesday.

add/dropped this bum a** in 2019 then in 2020 he produces like a stud. fml

• Haha 1