Aldituete

Get rid of Hopkins?

Since week 1 there has been nothing good from him. Should I try to get at least a trade for him or keep him just in case? Really not sure about that one....

23 minutes ago, Aldituete said:

Since week 1 there has been nothing good from him. Should I try to get at least a trade for him or keep him just in case? Really not sure about that one....

You'd be trading him low so at this point I wouldn't.

Selling low is never a good move, especially with your 1st round draft pick. Ride it out, he'll get better. If Will Fuller keeps dropping passes Watson is going to stop throwing to him. 

• Thanks 1

You can't value him for what he has done the last few years. I forget the actual numbers but his target share is down, his red zone targets (which I think used to lead the league) are down. There are more weapons in Houston, they are running the ball more. If you can get someone like Godwin for him then I might bail.

26 minutes ago, cowpoke2016 said:

You can't value him for what he has done the last few years. I forget the actual numbers but his target share is down, his red zone targets (which I think used to lead the league) are down. There are more weapons in Houston, they are running the ball more. If you can get someone like Godwin for him then I might bail.

I dont think anyone is giving up Godwin for Nuk right now.

Maybe someone like Lockett/Edelman. But I would hold on to Nuk. 

3 hours ago, cowpoke2016 said:

You might be right about this, but he’s still 5th in the league in targets, I think the TDs and big plays will come—he had a couple chances on deep balls yesterday but didn’t connect. I’m going down with the ship if it doesn’t happen, the talent and targets are too good to sell now.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Aldituete said:

don't sell low.

• Thanks 1