Brownsfan74

Allen Lazard 2019 Outlook

3 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

I still think he's worth a speculative add in a deeper league but this news certainly muddies his outlook considerably. 

I'm confidently rolling him out if everyone else is out, I still think Allison doesn't suit up this week.

This is what I'm doing: if Allison plays I'm dropping Lazard for him, if MVS and Allison are both out I'm staying with Lazard, and if both MVS and Allison are playing then I'm not touching any of them and looking elsewhere at a guy like Pettis or Beasley.

News flash, this kid is good. I think he’s going to not only put himself in his FF lineup but also have a very good game and probably big a big part of why he wins his FF matchup. I still think Oak has a chance to win the actual game but cannot see a dud by Allen. If Allison or MVS play it will help him actually. 

1 minute ago, Krambone said:

News flash, this kid is good. I think he’s going to not only put himself in his FF lineup but also have a very good game and probably big a big part of why he wins his FF matchup. I still think Oak has a chance to win the actual game but cannot see a dud by Allen. If Allison or MVS play it will help him actually. 

Is there any indication the depth chart is any different than the beginning of the game last week if those guys are all playing? Sure he got his shot and looked good and seems to have AR’s support....but I’d like a little more to go off of other than hope that he is more than their 4th WR. 

Common sense MVS jag plus banged up

Allison, decent but also hurt, how many hits before he exits the game. 

Allen Lazard, big, strong, confident, has the QBs trust and will be relied on to make plays he expects himself to make. 

Nromn do do you think that GB is going to run 40+ Times? please share your opinion as to how you think they move the chains and score.

I don't care is MVS and Geronimo are both playing, and I don't care what he depth chart says.  Rodgers wants him out there.  He proved himself in his limited action.  Players make plays, he is going to get more opportunity.  Lazard will be firmly entrenched as Green Bays WR2 behind Adams in the near future

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Man, I love the hype, but I might need to drop him. I have Hopkins, Kupp, Fitz and Juju at WR and my other non essential players are mattison, Edmonds, Ekeler, Montgomery and Jamaal Williams. Need a kicker :(

11 minutes ago, aapox said:

Man, I love the hype, but I might need to drop him. I have Hopkins, Kupp, Fitz and Juju at WR

Why the hell did you even consider rostering him with that depth lmao

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Krambone said:

Will he even play if both these guys are a go? Isnt Numero ahead of lizard 👑?

1 hour ago, sSektor said:

Juju is on bye, std league where we start 2 flex with an 80 yard receiving bonus. Playing against a beastly team. Other guys on my team in bad matchups with low upside

1 hour ago, Jordan23 said:

Will he even play if both these guys are a go? Isnt Numero ahead of lizard 👑?

We really don’t know is the thing. He was but when a player comes in in a big moment and produces and gets the support of the future HoF quarterback you’d think he’s at least jostling for position among all the other guys. No one has consistently looked good there so he could be anywhere from 2 to 5 but it’s a jumble. 

• Thanks 1

Swifty is a lurvely dart toss this week - Geronimo is pretty much toast, one of the most underwhelming cats i've seen in years ... MVS isn't much better. 

go ahead.  have some ballz. give the Swifty kid a ride. 

• Like 2

we'll know by tonight when scheft tweets the reports? or early tomorrow...chasing points so gotta decide Lazard King or Pettis. Liking the upside dice roll but can be totally burned by either.

• Like 1

If Allison and/or MVS play do you still start this guy? Thinking about swapping Slayton for him and stacking him w Daniel Jones

10 hours ago, sSektor said:

Probably a 10 team league

Dude is the new #2 (1 with Adams out) for the Pack no matter which other crap route running bad hand bozo plays

Coach Matt LaFleur challenged him to now build upon his performance against the Raiders.

“That’s a fair question,” LaFleur said when asked if he erred in not playing Lazard more. “Certainly, he went out there (against the Lions) and he performed really well. Hindsight’s 20/20, but I’m just excited for where he could go. Anybody can do it one time, and that’s what we say. But now you’ve got to do it each and every time. That’s the expectation, and that’s the standard."

.....He is here to stay

“He obviously proved something,” Adams said. “His mind is one of his best tools. He works diligently. He studies. He’s naturally smart, and a guy that’s naturally smart that applies himself, that’s how you gain an extra advantage in this league. That’s being a pro. He obviously has a lot of confidence in his ability. He’s not the fastest guy in the world, but he understands how his game functions and what he has to do to make play.“

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ree10 said:

If Allison and/or MVS play do you still start this guy? Thinking about swapping Slayton for him and stacking him w Daniel Jones

Image result for glengarry glen ross gif

6 hours ago, ree10 said:

I don't see how you can start him with those two active. This offense already only supports one pass catcher and will be leaning on the run. You are going to start at best the third option who isn't guaranteed a high snap count? No thank you. His entire appeal was based on those two missing time. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ree10 said:

If only one of MVS or Allison play-  that’s optimal for Lazard.   

This hype train went from wr2 results to back to waiver fodder ugh. Dropped him for Pettis- higher upside ROS but gut is telling me I'll regret

11 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

This hype train went from wr2 results to back to waiver fodder ugh. Dropped him for Pettis- higher upside ROS but gut is telling me I'll regret

I must have missed that part? Have Allison and MVS been declared active?

I must be drunk (overseas, so don’t judge lol), but wth? I just saw Nfl injury report on nfl.com and had both MVS and Allison as doubtful. I thought one was upgraded to questionable, but it didn’t show that. He’s my start of the week!

it didn’t save my quote, but reference was to the post 2 up.

Edited by myzto

5 minutes ago, E-A-G-L-E-S said:

I must have missed that part? Have Allison and MVS been declared active?

I think they’re both game time decisions.

If both are active, there is no way I’m starting him. If just one is active, I’ll likely still bench him. My confidence in him this week was based entirely on both being out.