Sign in to follow this  
RickieWeeksFanForLife

Uh, so I just made a big trade.. how did I do

12 team PPR, I traded Chris Carson, Julian Edelman, and Allen Robinson in exchange for Saquan Barkley.

QB- Kyler Murray

RB- Nick Chubb, Chris Carson, Miles Sanders, Chris Thompson

WR- Davante Adams, Julian Edelman, Stefon Diggs, Allen Robinson, AJ Green, Will Fuller, Marvin Jones

TE- Evan Engram, Noah Fant

K- Dan Bailey

D- Green Bay

Good trade?!

You did okay but I really hate what that does to your WRs. You basically lost both of your healthy, consistent options. That’s a good haul even for saquon but he is irreplaceable and the others are not. You might need to make a move at receiver with A.J. and Adams uncertain though or pray to the boom/bust WR3 gods playing Diggs Fuller and (ugh) Jones. Is crowder available?

trade grade: C

3 minutes ago, aapox said:

You did okay but I really hate what that does to your WRs. You basically lost both of your healthy, consistent options. That’s a good haul even for saquon but he is irreplaceable and the others are not. You might need to make a move at receiver with A.J. and Adams uncertain though or pray to the boom/bust WR3 gods playing Diggs Fuller and (ugh) Jones. Is crowder available?

trade grade: C

Unfortunately Crowder is not available, and thank you for your input, appreciate it.

The deal breaker for me was Carson having a somewhat-tough remaining schedule, and when in doubt I like getting the best player in a deal

I like it if Barkley plays out the season. Robinson does absolutely nothing for me. Looks like Edelman and Carson for Barkley and I would take it. 

I'd rather have Edelman and Carson over Barkley. You lost your #1 WR Edelman is PPR monster. You don't know if Adams recovers, turf toe is very tricky. For a WR it can be season ending. Plus you lost depth at WR. You must really think Barkley is the answer. 

Trading those guys, especially Carson, was tough, but I like Barkley's ROS schedule over Carson's by a bit and losing Edelman and ARob isn't ideal, but I do like my depth at WR; I'm not overly concerned about Adams, he's missed a couple games now, I figure maybe a couple more at most and he should be back, plus my team is 5-1 so it's not like I NEED him back in the short-term necessarily.