Sign in to follow this  
AJx88x

I was offered Amari Cooper for my Davante Adams?

In a standard league, I was offered Amari Cooper for my Davante Adams, should I accept this trade? Is Cooper's injury less serious than Adams? I'm leaning on accepting the trade.

I'm sitting at a 4-2 record, with TY Hilton, DJ Chark, and Courtland Sutton as my other WRs, in this league we only need to start 2 WR's, but we have to start 2 Flex's.

Edited by AJx88x

I wouldn't know what to do with the injuries.  Besides the injury situation, Amare's schedule has plenty of tough matchups ahead.  If he misses two weeks, he'll be in the rough patch.  Adams has some tough ones too, but I'm having a hard time getting a sense of when he could return.  

• Like 1

I'd rather Cooper his QB has been better this season and he's been putting up numbers when Healthy when Adams was looking iffy.... Help me out ?

i think you need two factors here...consider playoff schedules and the fact cooper seems to be jekyl/hyde with his home road splits... cowboys have a lot of tough matchups to closeout the fantasy season. cooper since becoming a cowboy has nearly all of his big games at home, while on the road he's been really quiet.

Min
decent pass d
slay and road game
@NE
always seem to shut down #1 WR, road game
Buf
good d
good d, road game, cold weather
LAR
now have jalen ramsey to shadow cooper