heyitsmattdelly

PJ Washington 2019-2020 Outlook

22 hours ago, TheAnswer said:

Anyone selling high?

I own PJ in most of my leagues, been getting offers all day, the best so far is Bam, I guess. Had to think about that one, holding for now. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, KingDURANTULA said:

I own PJ in most of my leagues, been getting offers all day, the best so far is Bam, I guess. Had to think about that one, holding for now. 

100% take bam

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, KingDURANTULA said:

Wow, that's a good freaking offer considering it's just been one game . Take iiiiiiit

• Thanks 1

Just now, PhiladelphiaPhoenix said:

Wow, that's a good freaking offer considering it's just been one game . Take iiiiiiit

Just now, PhiladelphiaPhoenix said:

Offer doesn't expire until tonight so I want to watch PJ's game 2 for now but got my finger ready for that accept. 

42 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

lol wtf take bam now, man people are straight wilding. PJ is a nice hot add and might be a hold ROS but Bam role is more solidified and offers a more versatile stat line, unless you are in huge need of 3s and points over all other cats. 

47 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

Offer doesn't expire until tonight so I want to watch PJ's game 2 for now but got my finger ready for that accept. 

ur guna feel real dumb when the offer is cancelled midway into the 1st quarter lol 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, FantasyBallFan said:

How do I join these leagues with Bam for PJ trade offers?

just take a ride on the first short yellow bus you can find and start a league with the passengers during your commute 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, COBBLEPOT said:

just take a ride on the first short yellow bus you can find and start a league with the passengers during your commute 

Just for fun I just proposed my PJ for his BAM. It was rejected before I had time to refresh this player page lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chaiway said:

Zeller is out for tonight, does that mean some minutes at the 5?

More minutes...

1 hour ago, KingDURANTULA said:

He might be watching with his finger ready to reject. 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, KingDURANTULA said:

It hurts my soul that you didn’t instantly take this offer lol.

Pls hit accept before the other guys concussion symptoms wears off loll

What's up with Y! waivers... i won the bid for PJ but he's not on my team until tomorrow... SMH

1 hour ago, richg24 said:

Just for fun I just proposed my PJ for his BAM. It was rejected before I had time to refresh this player page lol. 

I was going to try that ish too. 

2 minutes ago, chaiway said:

What's up with Y! waivers... i won the bid for PJ but he's not on my team until tomorrow... SMH

Its always been like that unless your commissioner changes the settings. If you are playing in yahoo money league and not a private league then you should know thats how its always been.

• Thanks 1

Might have to test the PJ for Bam waters as well.  Just to say I tried.  Mamma always taught me it's ok as long as I try my hardest.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DoctorLove said:

Might have to test the PJ for Bam waters as well.  Just to say I tried.  Mamma always taught me it's ok as long as I try my hardest.

Got auto rejected