heyitsmattdelly

PJ Washington 2019-2020 Outlook

Was watching some video of him just now and was thinking of an NBA comp....He actually reminds me a lot of Danny Granger. Both on court and his fantasy profile. 

• Like 1

Just now, Code of Hammurabi said:

Was watching some video of him just now and was thinking of an NBA comp....He actually reminds me a lot of Danny Granger. Both on court and his fantasy profile. 

This hit me in the feels.  Danny Granger was the first fantasy basketball player I ever drafted.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, DoctorLove said:

This hit me in the feels.  Danny Granger was the first fantasy basketball player I ever drafted.

One of my all time favorite fantasy and real life players. My man crush on that dude was real. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, richg24 said:

Just for fun I just proposed my PJ for his BAM. It was rejected before I had time to refresh this player page lol. 

I'm doing the same thing lol

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Code of Hammurabi said:

One of my all time favorite fantasy and real life players. My man crush on that dude was real. 

Same here, same here.  He got me hooked on fantasy hoops.

3 minutes ago, 1989Bronco said:

Should i drop PJ tucker to pick up PJ washington?

For more unknown upside yea, u know what you're gonna get from tucker who's more suitable for roto leagues. Also ask in the Assistant Coach forum for personal team based questions.

Just now, DezedandConfused said:

For more unknown upside yea, u know what you're gonna get from tucker who's more suitable for roto leagues. Also ask in the Assistant Coach forum for personal team based questions.

thanks,  this is my second year doing fantasy basketball.  And also just signed up on here so it woudnt let me post yet in that forum untill i get 10 post.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, IDatDude said:

It hurts my soul that you didn’t instantly take this offer lol.

Pls hit accept before the other guys concussion symptoms wears off loll

Almost did but I dunno man this hype train got me feelin' some typa way

3 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

Almost did but I dunno man this hype train got me feelin' some typa way

I hope you're right but bam is going to be a bigger difference maker on any fantasy team than PJ. Luckily I got them both

1 minute ago, m1dday said:

Our dude is legit. PJ Bucketsssss

hopefully he can add peripheral stats and I'll be a happy camper and if he can keep that ft 80%. We may have gotten ourselves the next Paul Millsap 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, halbounih said:

hopefully he can add peripheral stats and I'll be a happy camper and if he can keep that ft 80%. We may have gotten ourselves the next Paul Millsap 

In preseason he's shown he can put up stocks. I'm sure with the ball movement Charlotte is doing he can also put up some assists as well. Either way, a very happy camper having him in a keeper league

• Like 1

playing smart, not forcing anything, hustles, dude is the real deal

The minutes are amazing, I like how this kid went from supposedly being sent to the G league to playing team high minutes he's the only one in after 9 minutes from the starters

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, halbounih said:

I hope you're right but bam is going to be a bigger difference maker on any fantasy team than PJ. Luckily I got them both

Being a fantasy difference maker isn't just about individual performance, but how your numbers compare to ADP. Bam was a mid-round pick for most, so even if he's better overall PJ might be more of a difference maker simply because he replaced the worst guy on your bench, as opposed to Bam who was drafted over a Jarrett Allen type.

• Like 1

is he going to play anymore? dropped bridges for pj but bridges so far out playing. guess it depends on what you need.