heyitsmattdelly

PJ Washington 2019-2020 Outlook

Just now, brosephd said:

is he going to play anymore? dropped bridges for pj but bridges so far out playing. guess it depends on what you need.

Mann same. Seems we chose the wrong player

19 minutes ago, deathrazor said:

How many minutes do u reckon hes gonna get ROS?

he should be getting 30 I would think (hope)

Edited by atlantadynasty

There's some ball hogs on this team like graham, i feel like this dude only got 2 shots off in the second half? he did get the most minutes though

Edited by halbounih

3 hours ago, bucketman said:

Should I drop Wendell Carter or Jaren Jackson for PJ Washington?

Jaren Jackson Jr.? JJJ from Memphis? JJJ from Memphis Grizzlies? 

Oh I got it. Nvm. 

Good one. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Code of Hammurabi said:

Was watching some video of him just now and was thinking of an NBA comp....He actually reminds me a lot of Danny Granger. Both on court and his fantasy profile. 

Danny Granger? Wow that is some high praises there. 

Hope so. He is looking the part so far. 

2 hours ago, halbounih said:

There's some ball hogs on this team like graham, i feel like this dude only got 2 shots off in the second half? he did get the most minutes though

Graham a ball hog? Smh, this forum...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, halbounih said:

I hope you're right but bam is going to be a bigger difference maker on any fantasy team than PJ. Luckily I got them both

same here, another solid night in the books. For a guy I picked of the waiverwire it is great value so far, but let’s not overreact, it has been just two games so far. 
He is by far not in the same area like JJJ, WCJ or BAM...

1 hour ago, KB24MVP said:

same here, another solid night in the books. For a guy I picked of the waiverwire it is great value so far, but let’s not overreact, it has been just two games so far. 
He is by far not in the same area like JJJ, WCJ or BAM...

WCJ?????

1 hour ago, Riedle9 said:

WCJ?????

Yeah, the other two are solid, but I'm not sure Wendell has more value than PJ.

going to set expectations low tomorrow and expect a dud. possible blow out or lockdown by AD. hoping for reverse jinx.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, brosephd said:

going to set expectations low tomorrow and expect a dud. possible blow out or lockdown by AD. hoping for reverse jinx.

Hoping he cooks AD tbh. Probably won't happen, but daddy PJ will show us the way. 

AD is cooking.  PJ is playing defense well.  Boxing out the bigs but someone else getting boards.  Usage on offensive end is low rn.

• Like 1

It's competitive. I dont like it hahaha I was hoping for a blow out so that AD/LBJ sits and scrubs and PJ/Graham can feast

type of game i expected but at least he is putting up good numbers. expect ending line to be like 12-14 points, 7-9 rebs, 2 3's 1 block.

For someone who made so many 3's the first game im surprised he hasn't been attempting them at a higher clip, but I guess that will come with time. Overall he can be something special this year and for the years to come. He's doing pretty decent while having to go up against Anthony Davis. But to think he's only gong to get better from here on out. second half of the season he could be killing it

Edited by halbounih
adding extra comment

Literally a free drop for your ****tiest player on the roster guy. Never dropping this dude this year barring injury or a prolonged slump. I am happy with the potential and his production.

Edited by Johnnyapplebot

Seems to be fluctuating between 3rd/4th offensive option (Rozier, Bridges, Graham/Zeller). Hoping he could establish as a strong 3rd or borderline 2nd

3 minutes ago, brosephd said:

he needs to demand the ball more. just camps and doesn't get looked his way.

This is true but i believe over time it will change. They need Terry Rozier to get going cause hes barely been on the court and you cant deny graham right now. Bacon is in the same situation too he needs to defer a bit to them.

7 minutes ago, brosephd said:

he needs to demand the ball more. just camps and doesn't get looked his way.

Two weeks ago he was on his way to the G League, no reason for him to start acting like he's Kobe out there.

He's getting big minutes. Usage will be solid, but he's got enough peripheral appeal to put up a solid night when he doesn't score (as is the case tonight).

I’ll take the nightly 1/1/1, not much he could’ve done with either LeBron or AD on him tonight.