heyitsmattdelly

PJ Washington 2019-2020 Outlook

52 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

He's a rookie. He will have some bad nights. If you don't want bad nights then you might as well deal him now for... Actually you're not getting anything like that for him or from him.

try finding anyone else to replicate his game off the wire on a regular base.

11 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

impossible, he got Covington stat potential if defense picks up

12 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

Unless you're in a small league that's highly unlikely.

Man just the minutes and versatility on the floor should be enticing enough to keep... I've had to contemplate twice now on herro and each time I've told myself this is it ... his last game to showcase himself he delivers 

• Like 2

Have a feeling this dude is really going to come on, especially for the last 50 games or so. Based on some recent news, I'd expect him to be getting C eligibility before months end. He seems like a good shot for 15/16 ppg-7 Rpg-1 steal-1.2 blocks- 2.0 3PTM-48 Fgs%. The best is yet to some from this dude. 

• Like 1

I hope s

17 minutes ago, Code of Hammurabi said:

Have a feeling this dude is really going to come on, especially for the last 50 games or so. Based on some recent news, I'd expect him to be getting C eligibility before months end. He seems like a good shot for 15/16 ppg-7 Rpg-1 steal-1.2 blocks- 2.0 3PTM-48 Fgs%. The best is yet to some from this dude. 

I wouldn't mind those numbers at all. Basically Otto Porter Jr numbers we were all hoping to get.  Good thing I was able to trade Porter for PJ 😂😂

1 hour ago, Code of Hammurabi said:

so basically a 3rd rounder 

LOL 

10 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

so basically a 3rd rounder 

LOL 

Give or take. What is your assessment? 

2 hours ago, Code of Hammurabi said:

I believe poster thought Schroder was a better pickup

His production isn't necessarily popcorn stats, but his fg% and to is excellent as a PF that can shoot 3s.

He would be 50-60 rank by the end of season if he doesn't get injured.

He will continue to improve all season, and might end up the 2nd best player on the team next to Graham.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Code of Hammurabi said:

not sure but your prediction seems generous .. it wouldn’t shock me if it happened, but it just seems like the stars would have to align for us to get that.  

1 hour ago, DezedandConfused said:

I believe poster thought Schroder was a better pickup

nope..

17-18 schroeder was absolutely better tho 

2 minutes ago, kane said:

Stepped on someone's foot and rolled his ankle.  Only got one look at it but it didn't seem horrible.

Damn, I just love how this guy produces.  If he doesn't get you steals, it's blocks.  If not blocks, it's treys.  If not any of those, his efficiency is on fire.  And all of this while he drops boards and points fairly consistently.  It's like a random mixed bag but I'm always happy to look at his box score after games.

And you gotta love young guys who can push through injuries. 

• Like 3

Has definitely become one the most consistent guys on my roster. Hasn’t disappointed yet.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheBoondocks said:

This kid can do no wrong. His 5 block game won me blocks this week in two leagues 

His 4 steals game tonight won me the week in 2 leagues. This kid can do it all.

• Like 1

I am really considering to keep him at the end of the season. What do you think about this guy? He contributes in all categories. He is playing near 30 minutes per game. Borrego and teammates believe in him. He is good in both sides so... I think he can develops well all this season.

My 6 keepers for next season are gonna be Ja Morant, Jayson Tatum, PJ Washington, Lauri Markkanen, Jaren Jackson Jr and Deandre Ayton. Young core :P

• Like 1

This guy is doing nothing and is still doing something on the stat sheet. Roto dream.