heyitsmattdelly

PJ Washington 2019-2020 Outlook

22 minutes ago, atlantadynasty said:

don't understand why y'all crying. He is ranked 60 in a 9-cat. Chill. He will have bad games obviously but he is doing good 

Where you seeing that? 

He's ranked 95th.

127th for last 2 week's

199th for the last week 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, DiscoNinja33 said:

Where you seeing that? 

He's ranked 95th.

127th for last 2 week's

199th for the last week 

In total ranks he is 58th. his per game rank doesnt look that nice though.

• Like 1

Roto i hold 100% because i think he will get better and it's not that he has been terrible. H2H different story, daily h2h i think he is definitely a drop for now.

31 minutes ago, vyun said:

Wrong

have you actually watched him play to see if he passes the eye test? because he does. he will be good. this year.

8 hours ago, DiscoNinja33 said:

Where you seeing that? 

He's ranked 95th.

127th for last 2 week's

199th for the last week 

talking about roto and ROS

First time watching CHA, and I do not think you will get consistency on offense from their non-Guards.

Rozier and Graham are just gunners, and do not really facilitate any semblance of an offensive play.

It is like Iverson and Marbury are on the same team but worse, a lot worse, like half their skills worse.

It is very painful to watch.

This is my favorite forum when I need a laugh just because the comments change from positive to negative so much. People's opinions are everywhere, mainly because 

1) People overreact to a couple good or bad games. I admit I get impatient too. People went nuts after PJ's first game and now everyone is dropping him. Personally, I think holding him or dropping him is reasonable for normal sized leagues depending on your team and who is on the waiver wire. I personally never bought in to him being a top-50 or top-75 guy and still view him as a 100-150ish player if he continues to play a lot.

2) People don't realize that good players in real life are not always as good for fantasy. You can find guys like Brandon Ingram (before this year) or Jaylen Brown who were hyped as good young players in real life with a lot of potential and put up decent stats at first glance. But they were terrible on ranking systems unless punt a category or two for them to be very useful. Before people complain: Yes, I know that PJ has a different statistical profile to Brown/Ingram.

12 minutes ago, atlantadynasty said:

Rookie wall, bench him for a couple of games and he'll be back

you can't bench him if you play h2h

I'm in a 14 team league and this guy is the worst on my list.

Simple for me. 

2 to 4  games from PJ Washington vs 7 days streaming different players.

I'll take the streamers. 

In fact, I’m so confident in his ability and turn around that 75 percent owned Nance is miraculously sitting on my 12 man wire and I refuse to make the switch.

2 minutes ago, Lifschitz said:

In fact, I’m so confident in his ability and turn around that 75 percent owned Nance is miraculously sitting on my 12 man wire and I refuse to make the switch.

Nance will be absolute gold once Love or Tristan Thompson get a long term injury.