heyitsmattdelly

PJ Washington 2019-2020 Outlook

I think the ride is over guys. I held on but had to cut bait. I think rozier, Graham and bridges will always get the usage over him

• Like 1

I'm so close. He doesn't have foul trouble or any other excuse right now that I can tell. It felt like a big value pick but Batum has more minutes tonight.

32 minutes ago, Lifschitz said:

I wouldn’t blame anyone for cutting, I’m not quite there yet.

man this is quite sad... I've been patient thus far but I think I'll have to let him go sooner rather than later. 

12 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Y’all are grasping at straws.  He’s a drop

borderline rostersable.   the long post upthread by rabaak is worth reading.  he hurts you as much as he helps in H2H.  People fall in love with points sure, but they also fall in love with stocks + "upside".  When that upside might be a year or two away.

Dropped - was rooting for the big rook but he basically lost me my last week matchup. Picked up Markelle, streaming this spot anyways. Will keep a close eye on him and see if he gets back to 30 mpg later in the season and/or if they get rid of some high usage players, unlikely.

So he's Danny Green these days since Batum came back. I can see the frustration for H2H, but for Roto he's still quite useful.

traded him away for Draymond last week but lowkey wish I still had him so I can drop him to stream the slot 😪

• Haha 4

Still holding but man, this doesn't look good.  

Looks like his usage rate has dried up and shot attempts as well.  At least this also means he's turning the ball over a bit less and he's still okay on defense.  But man, if I had more SFs on my team and/or on the wire, I'd be much more willing to either drop him or use his spot to stream.  :/

19 minutes ago, MWon said:

Still holding but man, this doesn't look good.  

Looks like his usage rate has dried up and shot attempts as well.  At least this also means he's turning the ball over a bit less and he's still okay on defense.  But man, if I had more SFs on my team and/or on the wire, I'd be much more willing to either drop him or use his spot to stream.  😕

This is you and I right now:

gallery-1454442123-jack-and-rose-titanic

• Like 1
  • Haha 4