heyitsmattdelly

PJ Washington 2019-2020 Outlook

After this week (pretty weird week for schedules so odds are you wont even have to play him anyway) then i shall drop if no signs of life, if you need the stream spot this week on the two light days id go ahead and drop though

I had dropped him a few days ago for Ky Bowman. I know many here advocate to hold players and act like that is always the best way to go. That is what I did with Prince instead of picking up Vanvleet. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, blaze4g said:

I had dropped him a few days ago for Ky Bowman. I know many here advocate to hold players and act like that is always the best way to go. That is what I did with Prince instead of picking up Vanvleet. 

Agreed...I also did the same thing for same players actually...and missed out before in the past...remember its about havin fun...when a player isnt fun anymore u find one who is...simple...

Edited by dfstout

Just now, dfstout said:

Agreed...I also did same thing for same guys...and missed out before...remember its about havin fun...when a player isnt fun anymore u find one who is...simple...

Yep. There is no right way, just dislike some are such big advocates for either side. 

5 minutes ago, blaze4g said:

Yep. There is no right way, just dislike some are such big advocates for either side. 

Hey theres been some guys who got dropped like Graham and Paschall probably in beginning and they pan out ...I get it...but theres so much talent and every now and again you miss out on the Whitesides and Donny Mitchs cuz ur holdin...its all a gamble...

• Like 2

Might regret dropping him, but I'm happy I got rid of him.I needed a streaming spot anyway and couldn't cut anyone else.

He'll pick it up eventually. It's team dependent imo

1 hour ago, Trilogy25 said:

Interesting. Bridges has the worst defensive rating in the team though, followed by Zeller, Rozier, and Washington. Wonder if any of the other three would be affected

And, kind funny, but if we utilized the advanced stats at face value, the Martin twins have the best defensive rating and should both be starting

He just got dropped in my league. tempting to pick him up but those recent numbers are ugly!  He's a good hedge for me though since I drafted Bridges.

On 11/23/2019 at 11:49 PM, KDavis94 said:

this man is a beast and definitely looks like somebody to hold until the second half season

im eatting my own words, someone in my league dropped miles bridges and i dove head first for him. smh

Just now, Johnnyapplebot said:

Been out there for less than 5 minutes already has 3 fouls. Another dud on the way.

"Fouls"... NBA is so soft nowadays, almost any body contact is full.

2 minutes ago, Nishinga said:

Not sure if that is how foul works or should be perceived. Foul should be any illegal move or unsportsmanlike behavior. Although most are physical in nature, player on the receiving end being of the foul being seen as "soft" should not be the basis of the call.

3 minutes ago, Nishinga said:

Blame it on  ̶J̶a̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶H̶a̶r̶d̶e̶n̶,  ̶L̶e̶B̶r̶o̶n̶ ̶J̶a̶m̶e̶s̶, Manu Ginobili.

Teams have scouted him now, Detroit was going hard at him. Without him out there their defense crumbles lol

I think pretty much everyone else in the league can make it 5 minutes before picking up 3 fouls. Does this guy have absolutely no self control?  Seems like he’s in foul trouble every game. You’d think at some point it may be a goal of his to get subbed out for some reason other than foul trouble. 

Just now, pduce242424 said:

I think pretty much everyone else in the league can make it 5 minutes before picking up 3 fouls. Does this guy have absolutely no self control?  Seems like he’s in foul trouble every game. You’d think at some point it may be a goal of his to get subbed out for some reason other than foul trouble. 

Idk whats happening. He was perfectly fine not getting fouls like that for the first 10 or so games of his career. Maybe hed getting exposed.

37 minutes ago, pduce242424 said:

jaren Jackson says hello 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, christino3286 said:

Straight up drop by now right? 

idk 15 pts 7/9 shooting, 3 rebs and a blk right now..