heyitsmattdelly

PJ Washington 2019-2020 Outlook

overreaction both ways 

yes he had a nice 2 game stretch .. but he had 5 consecutive duds prior to that

i think he’s going to be streaky but beast on his on days 

1 hour ago, dman0506 said:

It is..Lots of trading and draft pick swapping.

One team has Luka, PG12, Lebron, Embiid, Jokic, Kyrie..

If one team has that list of players your league is dead and everyone’s playing for second. I dare say not many people are playing at all though. 

12 minutes ago, BIGFLY4MIKETROUT said:

Worth dropping Wagner, Cauley stein, Paschall or Hardaway Jr for PJ Washington ?

14team 9 cats

I would drop any of those guys for PJW. It also depends on your team's needs though. Overall, I think PJW is a better player as he provides you stocks at efficient rate. PJW also has higher ceiling. 

1 hour ago, Jackdean33 said:

If one team has that list of players your league is dead and everyone’s playing for second. I dare say not many people are playing at all though. 

I could go into detail about the reasons why you're incorrect about our league but I know I would be wasting my time. You come off as a know it all so I'll let you assume the league I'm in is trash and everyone is miserable. 

Back to Washington..I agree, I think it's too early to crown him ROY but he does have the tools to get there. 

6 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

One good game and you’re all back on his nuts.  Let’s see how you feel after he puts 5 straight games of 6-2-1 lines

He never does that. He always gives us 2+ stocks. Gold.

6 hours ago, BIGFLY4MIKETROUT said:

Worth dropping Wagner, Cauley stein, Paschall or Hardaway Jr for PJ Washington ?

14team 9 cats

Paschall is legit, the rest are not. PJ or Paschall would be my ones to keep.

4 hours ago, Fantasyscrub said:

One good game and you’re all back on his nuts.  Let’s see how you feel after he puts 5 straight games of 6-2-1 lines

Lmaoooo close 

4 hours ago, Fantasyscrub said:

excuse me! I'm not on his nuts. I'm stuck on his nuts. I got no more adds! Thank you very much sir! gdday to you!

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, StephonMarburysVaseline said:

Overrated.

for a guy who you picked off the waivers and returning top 50 value in 9-cat? Yeah sure, way overrated. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, atlantadynasty said:

for a guy who you picked off the waivers and returning top 50 value in 9-cat? Yeah sure, way overrated. 

Will be lucky to finish season top 90

• Like 1

1 minute ago, richg24 said:

Will be lucky to finish season top 90

well yeah, you picked him off waivers so anything is good right? Y'all expect to grab a guy off waivers and produce top 30 ROS.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, atlantadynasty said:

well yeah, you picked him off waivers so anything is good right? Y'all expect to grab a guy off waivers and produce top 30 ROS.

Welllll.. yesss

Waived him for TJ Warren other day after reading all the positive near fanboy level status posts on the guy. Semi regretting it this far but I knew foul trouble will come up, so as long as he keeps getting minutes when he's not in foul trouble it should prove to be a good move 

6 hours ago, pootbrah said:

Waived him for TJ Warren other day after reading all the positive near fanboy level status posts on the guy. Semi regretting it this far but I knew foul trouble will come up, so as long as he keeps getting minutes when he's not in foul trouble it should prove to be a good move 

Warren in FA pool?LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, DemOrioles said:

This guy sucks.  Tired of him.  The potential is there but I can’t stand these clunkers.

He doesn't suck. He's a 20 year old rookie.  It's unrealistic to expect every rookie to play like Trey Young or Donovan Mitchell straight from the jump.

• Like 1

He will be fine, don't worry.

Next year...

He is a drop to me. He will have a big game intermittently, but the consistency just will not be there this year