heyitsmattdelly

PJ Washington 2019-2020 Outlook

Very bad %FG too... i am in PO’s week, it’s a drop ??

4 hours ago, Tomy said:

Very bad %FG too... i am in PO’s week, it’s a drop ??

I picked him up Sunday for his 4 game week and I dropped him before the game even finished yesterday.  Dude sucks, that's all there is to it.  He will put up good stats when he's sitting on everyone wire but the moment you pick him up, he turns into a g-league player.

16 minutes ago, DownSouthWolverine said:

I picked him up Sunday for his 4 game week and I dropped him before the game even finished yesterday.  Dude sucks, that's all there is to it.  He will put up good stats when he's sitting on everyone wire but the moment you pick him up, he turns into a g-league player.

Good ol' Foul Trouble... Its been a while

strings together 3-4 good games in a row so decide to plug him into my weekly lineup with the juicy 4 game week....

When will I learn.

Still think the potential is there to be a good fantasy player but the inconsistency is maddening

1 hour ago, Spyplane said:

It's almost like he's a rookie or something.

Yes, rookie or not, it’s not the problem. 
i want to win my fantasy and his %FG is sometimes a problem..

5 hours ago, Tomy said:

Yes, rookie or not, it’s not the problem. 
i want to win my fantasy and his %FG is sometimes a problem..

Sure its a problem. You have expectations that this player can't live up to. The answer of your problem seems pretty clear to me.

If you want to win and you cannot sustain ups and downs then why are you chasing stats with a late lotto rookie that had zero fanfare until camp?

28 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

Sure its a problem. You have expectations that this player can't live up to. The answer of your problem seems pretty clear to me.

If you want to win and you cannot sustain ups and downs then why are you chasing stats with a late lotto rookie that had zero fanfare until camp?

Because he gives me points, rebonds, some assists, few to and sometimes stl or blk.

i have Anunoby on waiver, i am 1st, and i don’t know if i use it for add him and drop PJW... i am not sure Anunoby continues with FVV’s return