heyitsmattdelly

PJ Washington 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Very bad %FG too... i am in PO’s week, it’s a drop ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tomy said:

Very bad %FG too... i am in PO’s week, it’s a drop ??

 

I picked him up Sunday for his 4 game week and I dropped him before the game even finished yesterday.  Dude sucks, that's all there is to it.  He will put up good stats when he's sitting on everyone wire but the moment you pick him up, he turns into a g-league player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, DownSouthWolverine said:

 

I picked him up Sunday for his 4 game week and I dropped him before the game even finished yesterday.  Dude sucks, that's all there is to it.  He will put up good stats when he's sitting on everyone wire but the moment you pick him up, he turns into a g-league player.

Good ol' Foul Trouble... Its been a while

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

strings together 3-4 good games in a row so decide to plug him into my weekly lineup with the juicy 4 game week....

When will I learn.

Still think the potential is there to be a good fantasy player but the inconsistency is maddening

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spyplane said:

It's almost like he's a rookie or something.

Yes, rookie or not, it’s not the problem. 
i want to win my fantasy and his %FG is sometimes a problem..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tomy said:

Yes, rookie or not, it’s not the problem. 
i want to win my fantasy and his %FG is sometimes a problem..

Sure its a problem. You have expectations that this player can't live up to. The answer of your problem seems pretty clear to me.

If you want to win and you cannot sustain ups and downs then why are you chasing stats with a late lotto rookie that had zero fanfare until camp?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

Sure its a problem. You have expectations that this player can't live up to. The answer of your problem seems pretty clear to me.

If you want to win and you cannot sustain ups and downs then why are you chasing stats with a late lotto rookie that had zero fanfare until camp?

 

Because he gives me points, rebonds, some assists, few to and sometimes stl or blk.

i have Anunoby on waiver, i am 1st, and i don’t know if i use it for add him and drop PJW... i am not sure Anunoby continues with FVV’s return

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...