Rotoworld.com Forums

Devonte' Graham 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not that people can't complain, it's that the majority of the posts in this thread over the last 10 pages have been about how Graham is frustrating to own because of his bad FG, all the while ign

it’s ok, knowing you if he has one bad game you’ll drop him and come here and call him a scrub 

about his performance: "well PJ told me i cant shoot cause i went 2/12 last night, had to come back and prove him wrong, i think i did well".

LOL.

("also, i read my thread on RT. how bout that nerds?")

2 hours ago, MilesBridgesBetterThanZion said:

WW of the season is in cement. Better than the Donovan pick up in 2017/18?

About the same. Which is ridiculously awesome. 2012 Jeremy Lin is up there too, though I would say a tier below because he ended up getting hurt. D-mitch was all year long. 

Finally managed to trade for this guy and he puts up his worst line in weeks rip. Meanwhile Derozan having his best game of the season (I also got Lebron in this deal so it's still a win, hopefully). Yikes I'm bad at this game sometimes.

Hopefully he can rebound next game and thankfully he plays Washington and Chicago this week too.

9 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Finally managed to trade for this guy and he puts up his worst line in weeks rip. Meanwhile Derozan having his best game of the season (I also got Lebron in this deal so it's still a win, hopefully). Yikes I'm bad at this game sometimes.

Hopefully he can rebound next game and thankfully he plays Washington and Chicago this week too.

he actually had on of the best halves of the season today, than the whole Hornets team fell apart in the second half. He'll bounce back,

Edited by doomz

Considering he went undrafted in close to 100% of fantasy leagues, I think the TO's and FG% are vices owners will have to stomach.

He's really a chucker who is taking advantage of opportunity on a bad team. The stats will be there as long as he's starting. The efficiency is asking for too much. He's Not Donovan Mitchell, like others were inexplicably comparing him to. 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, tremixt said:

Considering he went undrafted in close to 100% of fantasy leagues, I think the TO's and FG% are vices owners will have to stomach.

He's really a chucker who is taking advantage of opportunity on a bad team. The stats will be there as long as he's starting. The efficiency is asking for too much. He's Not Donovan Mitchell, like others were inexplicably comparing him to. 

he's more like a younger Brandon Knight

4 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

Love Devonte but the FG and TO are a real issue ala Brandon Jennings.

Jennings has seasons with close to 15 or above shots on 37 percent.

graham is somewhat close at 14.5 on close to 42%.

however, Jennings hit a career high 2.2 threes only once in his career, whereas graham is at 3.5 makes (elite).

I have Graham and I regularly hit above 47, which has won me the fg cat 3-1 thus far.

FG isn’t like it used to be, you won’t find a lot of teams get 50 percent every week now, because the league has dramatically changed and it’s reflected in fantasy. 47 to 49 in a week is actually considered high FG now, your opponents will have several chuckers as well.