MilesBridgesBetterThanZion

Devonte' Graham 2019-2020 Outlook

24 minutes ago, Nishinga said:

B-E-A-S-T. Pickup of the year.

Best FA add I can remember making day 2 of the season ever, boy was setting that alarm to wake up to grab him a wise move, he's essentially curry lite minus the efficiency. 

Edited by mmcc1029

Waiver wire pick of the year, I don't have him on any of my teams. To add salt to the wound, I am facing him in 2 out of 3 leagues this week. GG

Edited by RotoHub

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!

Dude only had an offer from Appalachian State coming out of high school, then KU sniped him at the last minute. Even then he wasn't a smash hit recruit. Worked his a** off and became a KU legend and then STILL was barely drafted. Now he's a superstar? Unreal.

• Like 2

Was busy tonight so wasn't paying much attention to anything. Looks like I'm lucky all I saw was the final statline and missed the injury scare portion! 

Every now and then I like to go back and read the early pages of this thread to see how almost nobody gave this kid any credit while being super high on Bacon.

Best FA pickup ever if he keeps this up. This guy's gonna be on a lot of championship teams this year.

Really wish Yahoo would remove the GTD on him, it's irritating me lol. He came back and played the whole game pretty sure he's good to go. 

6 hours ago, mmcc1029 said:

Really wish Yahoo would remove the GTD on him, it's irritating me lol. He came back and played the whole game pretty sure he's good to go. 

Gone now bro.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, waffleboy said:

Curious... which player would you guys be willing to trade away Graham for? 

I'd probably do it for Book or Jokic but their respective owners wouldn't. I wouldn't do it for D'Angelo, Westbrook, or Jrue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StephonMarburysVaseline said:

I'd probably do it for Book or Jokic but their respective owners wouldn't. I wouldn't do it for D'Angelo, Westbrook, or Jrue.

"Probably"

2 hours ago, StephonMarburysVaseline said:

You wouldn’t do it for Jrue? lol. I love Devonte and put a crazy $ bid on him to get him, but Jrue is a proven asset who’ll hold in the top 25. 

Unfortunately Devonte still doesn’t have the name, so we won’t get fair return for him. Would rather enjoy the production all season long. He’s fun to own.

Edited by ovofnd

10 hours ago, waffleboy said:

I sent a trade request for Booker. My friend declined immediately but it was just to piss him off by letting him know that my FA pickup is outproducing his 2nd best player, then I went up to beat him silly this week in H2H.

#Mindgames

I offered Graham and Jared Allen for KAT.  but I got counter offered KAT and Shai for my Booker and Fred VV.  Should I take it and run ? haha

8 hours ago, ovofnd said:

You wouldn’t do it for Jrue? lol. I love Devonte and put a crazy $ bid on him to get him, but Jrue is a proven asset who’ll hold in the top 25. 

Unfortunately Devonte still doesn’t have the name, so we won’t get fair return for him. Would rather enjoy the production all season long. He’s fun to own.

Lol the guy has a track record of all of 24 games. You’ll get a “fair” return worth exactly that.

12 hours ago, waffleboy said:

I traded him in the beginning of the season and got CJ McCollum *shrugs*

2 hours ago, ItzJaBoiSam said:

I sent a trade request for Booker. My friend declined immediately but it was just to piss him off by letting him know that my FA pickup is outproducing his 2nd best player, then I went up to beat him silly this week in H2H.

#Mindgames

Ok Graham has been great obviously,  but in what world are you living in that you think he's out producing Booker? 

2 hours ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Lol the guy has a track record of all of 24 games. You’ll get a “fair” return worth exactly that.

Nah. Perceived value vs actual value. Name counts for a lot for managers because they are a determinant of value in the market. 

3 hours ago, HooLeeFook said:

I offered Graham and Jared Allen for KAT.  but I got counter offered KAT and Shai for my Booker and Fred VV.  Should I take it and run ? haha

100% take that lololol. FVV will take a hit with Lowry back and KAT is the best player in this trade by miles.

3 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

100% take that lololol. FVV will take a hit with Lowry back and KAT is the best player in this trade by miles.

Ty... tho I think FVV 3pt and stl are here to stay.  Anyways I always tries to offer Graham for someone but people don't trade me because of name recognition.  Maybe I should just take him and run with him this year.  He is not getting a lot of steals is my only problem.