MilesBridgesBetterThanZion

Devonte' Graham 2019-2020 Outlook

29 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

What? The Hornets weekly run of 4 games is going on now and started in week 5. He's been a consistent bonafide stud since week 3. He only slowed down at the end of week 1 and beginning of week 2. Your timeline doesn't add up bud

Not sure why he would make up a story about dropping him?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Raiiny said:

I have this guy and Lavine today don't think my opponent is very happy. 

I also have them both and was initially mad seeing my opponent's harden getting 10 3s, then saw my boys graham and lavine countering 7 3s apiece lol.

Edited by durel_arroyo

3 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

Terrible game against a horrible team. 

Surprisingly, the Bulls play one of the best defenses against PGs

3 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

Sometimes folks get lost in team records and think players should outperform against teams like Chicago and Cleveland.

1 hour ago, summersoff7 said:

57 minutes ago, mbroo5880i said:

Sometimes folks get lost in team records and think players should outperform against teams like Chicago and Cleveland.

I expected it somewhat with Dunn and Sato, but 8 TOs and sub-30 FG, I mean did y’all see this coming 🤷🏻‍♂️

49 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Why is PJ Washington allowed to chuck up 17 shots? They need to make sure that never happens again

👀 cause he should ... salt

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, stay_woke said:

Why is PJ Washington allowed to chuck up 17 shots? They need to make sure that never happens again

He won’t be shooting for the next few games now 👀

• Haha 4

On 12/13/2019 at 10:17 PM, ovofnd said:

I expected it somewhat with Dunn and Sato, but 8 TOs and sub-30 FG, I mean did y’all see this coming 🤷🏻‍♂️

Fair enough on both counts.  I didn't see such a terrible showing. But, it seems like on any given night a really good player can not show up or play poorly regardless of the team.  I am not certain I would have ever thought Embiid would have put up an 0 for 11 shooting night like he did a few weeks back.  Of course,guys like Harden and PG put up 30 to 40 points on 33% shooting and higher volume and we look at them as superstars.  

35 minutes ago, mbroo5880i said:

Fair enough on both counts.  I didn't see such a terrible showing. But, it seems like on any given night a really good player can not show up or play poorly regardless of the team.  I am not certain I would have ever thought Embiid would have put up an 0 for 11 shooting night like he did a few weeks back.  Of course,guys like Harden and PG put up 30 to 40 points on 33% shooting and higher volume and we look at them as superstars.  

So ah... Are you insinuating that Devonte' Graham should be considered a superstar now lol?

1 hour ago, Trench Mob said:

So ah... Are you insinuating that Devonte' Graham should be considered a superstar now lol?

A fantasy superstar, sure! 

Sidenote: how the heck dies PJ Washingtons thread have twice as many pages?

7 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

A fantasy superstar, sure! 

Sidenote: how the heck dies PJ Washingtons thread have twice as many pages?

Because he had the craziest first game for a rookie in recent memory. Half of the thread is from those first few days 😂

3 hours ago, RLDN106 said:

Because he had the craziest first game for a rookie in recent memory. Half of the thread is from those first few days 😂

Yes, also he is a modern big man with a fantasy friendly game. No one had really talked about him before game 1 - he was pretty unknown. Most of thread also is due to his inconsistent production making it hard to measure his value.

Chuck that ball until you can't chuck no more.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

here we go again.  this dude is starting to annoy me.  worst shooter in the league.

You should definitely drop him

• Like 1