MilesBridgesBetterThanZion

Devonte' Graham 2019-2020 Outlook

22 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

You should definitely drop him

No, i should definitely hold onto him hoping for past games to resurface while blasting his stupid play in the meantime.  Thanks for caring though.

I knew shooting would be the issue when I checked into this thread tonight.  He was horrible last year.  He is not great this year but his overall game has grown.  It may take him a few years to improve his FG%.  However, even on a bad shooting night, he still seems to shoot better than Rozier.  😯..

3 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Pathetic shooting for 4 straight games 🤮

13/58 last 4, good for 22%

I think he needs to get benched.  Has to sort out what his problem is.  Needs to see a sports psychologist or something.

13 hours ago, summersoff7 said:

I think he needs to get benched.  Has to sort out what his problem is.  Needs to see a sports psychologist or something.

lol...you are so over-emotional. Take a chill pill, summers.

• Like 2

Most of his real-life value this season came from his unrealistic shooting, USG% and weird 4Q outbursts.

TBH, when I see the actual game, I was never that much impressed with his overall skillset or game.

The lack of real talent in Charlotte is what I think was the biggest factor for this kid's breakout. 

However, still not convinced.

Own him in 2 leagues, but I'm sure that I'll look for a sell-high trade in the upcoming weeks.

Edited by jhsong916

hes been so consistent this season, i see this as a shooting slump that will pass and a buy low moment for owners that can stomach the fg% in the meantime

Plus he still contributed a lot in other cats despite playing like s*** is very encouraging.  I had a choice between trading away Rubio, Fox, or Graham, in one of my H2H leagues, but had to hold Graham as he's the type of player that can win you 3's / assists...have those big 10 three pointer games, or 15 assists, etc.  I ended up trading Fox because of Grahams monster line potential and the huge advantage in 3's, despite Fox's better playoff schedule (I think).  

Got rid of him in both my leagues, my teams were fading fast in fg%. In case anyone's wondering i was able to package him and Middleton for Covington and Oubre, and in the other league i swapped him for Wendell Carter straight up, and then traded Carter for Bojan Bogdanovic. Didnt need a big on that squad since Vucevic and John Collins are finally back.

Just now, Fantasyscrub said:

I have to start benching him until he stops shooting 28% on high volume

This sh** is ridiculous tbh. He, along with D’Lo, have tanked my FG in my roto league. I’m dead last now.

Doesn’t help that Vooch was out for ages and Ayton still isn’t back. Ughhh.

He is more useful in h2h than roto because you can punt FG% in h2h 

6 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

This sh** is ridiculous tbh. He, along with D’Lo, have tanked my FG in my roto league. I’m dead last now.

Doesn’t help that Vooch was out for ages and Ayton still isn’t back. Ughhh.

At least you have the right bigs to compensate. How far back are you?