MilesBridgesBetterThanZion

Devonte' Graham 2019-2020 Outlook

About that time he gets demoted to a G-League affiliate. Good God.

Not such a headache for teams punting FG% and TO's.  He's been top-50 the past month if punting these cats, so I'd suggest finding that team in your league (i.e. the one that drafted Harden), and checking their interest level if you're ready to move on from DG.  I can't fathom why you would want to flat out drop him in competitive 12+ team leagues. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fantasyscrub said:

He's so bad that I can't even trade him for Sexton or Shreoder

Your name says it all about your fantasy knowledge. Quit your nonsense blabber. This guy is valuable source for 3PM/AST/STL. My team build is FG% and TO punt. Every player goes through a slump you noob.

3 minutes ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

Your name says it all about your fantasy knowledge. Quit your nonsense blabber. This guy is valuable source for 3PM/AST/STL. My team build is FG% and TO punt. Every player goes through a slump you noob.

you’re a fuccking scrub.  He averages 0.9 steals a game, it is not his strength you stupid bum.  There are plenty of other players who provide threes without all of his inefficiencies.  He’s valuable only for his assists + threes combo.  I’m holding but I can see why others would want to dump him.  His trailing rank is in the 100s.  You’re a fuccking moron, go close your account and play another game, this is not for you

7 minutes ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

Don't let the village idiot stress you.  The forums are much more pleasant after adding that clown to your ignore list. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, 80version said:

Don't let the village idiot stress you.  The forums are much more pleasant after adding that clown to your ignore list. 

you mad?  #1 in my league for three straight years b!tch

7 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

you’re a fuccking scrub.  He averages 0.9 steals a game, it is not his strength you stupid bum.  There are plenty of other players who provide threes without all of his inefficiencies.  He’s valuable only for his assists + threes combo.  I’m holding but I can see why others would want to dump him.  His trailing rank is in the 100s.  You’re a fuccking moron, go close your account and play another game, this is not for you

Wow someone is mad lol... why so triggered lil one. He is averaging 1.2 STL last month, which is serviceable. He also boosts your FT%, as he is shooting .838% in the last month. He is ranked 54 in the season in 9 CAT. Again, he is in a slump which is expected from a 2nd year player. 

No one cares if you are 3rd year champ in a league full of bots, noob.

5 minutes ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

Wow someone is mad lol... why so triggered lil one. He is averaging 1.2 STL last month, which is serviceable. He also boosts your FT%, as he is shooting .838% in the last month. He is ranked 54 in the season in 9 CAT. Again, he is in a slump which is expected from a 2nd year player. 

No one cares if you are 3rd year champ in a league full of bots, noob.

he’s ranked 165 in 9 cat the last month and 85 for the season both on yahoo and bbm , which mickey mouse metric are you looking at dyslexic scrub

24 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

he’s ranked 165 in 9 cat the last month and 85 for the season both on yahoo and bbm , which mickey mouse metric are you looking at dyslexic scrub

Why you dumb. His season average is 83 and season total rank is 54 on Yahoo. Just to reiterate, since your comprehension is lacking; he fits a certain team builds: punt FG% and TO. His ranking would be greater once you eliminate them in the algorithm. I truly am sorry that your fantasy acumen is lacking. You really do live up to your name. Congrats Scrub.

That's it. F*** this. Good riddance. Don't have time to babysit this G-League chucker.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Espoiral said:

Idk what y’all are thinking if y’all are deciding to drop him.

Slump. 

a 37 fg% for the season is a "slump"?

3 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

a 37 fg% for the season is a "slump"?

Production wise.

I didn’t see any complaints when he was chucking and still producing.

If you couldn’t handle his fg% you should’ve traded him long ago.

• Like 1

Thank heavens this guy is a self-centered stat obsessed chucker willing to play a few extra minutes in a blow out to improve that line. Not the kinda guy I want running my team but I'll take it for my fantasy squad

i need him to check out while hes still over 50%

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, DiscoNinja33 said:

Still complaining!? 

STFU and enjoy your WW pick. 

Ungreatful bastards! 

You gonna check back in when he 2-14 the next game big leaguer?