MilesBridgesBetterThanZion

Devonte' Graham 2019-2020 Outlook

Hate to sound like a homer but I still love his usage... Just imagine if his shot was falling at even 40% tonight.... would have been a monster line.

1 hour ago, Lifschitz said:

the Lakers have much better defense this year, so I’m not concerned. The key is minutes, usage, and even if he has an off night the overall line still comes in decent. He still has time to get the line better even so.

I dropped him for Zeller. My team has a ton of guards. Might regret it. 

Charlotte is going to be fantasy gold this year all the way around I think. 

This guy is the real deal. So what for the poor shooting last game... He is running the show out there for CHA and looking damn good doing it. Gotta be in the early running for WW pickup of the year.

• Like 3

this kid is nice yo, even if hes not scoring he'll hit you with the dimes

just wish he had more steals for a guard....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fantasm said:

this kid is nice yo, even if hes not scoring he'll hit you with the dimes

just wish he had more steals for a guard....

I hear you, but when you're getting him at the cost of nothing it is incredible what he's doing either way. Lots of assists so far, lots of 3's, good FT%, 1 poor FG night in 4 games. He has 29 assists to 8 turnovers in 4 games, and he has a total of 15 3's in 4 games. If you had a 4 game week he basically just Steph Curry'd the category for you, what other 11-13th rounder is going to do that?

3.75 3's per game, 3 boards, 7.25 assists, 2 TO, good percentages through 4 games, I'll take it.

He should uptick in steals soon enough, he was at 1.5 steals in college, I can't imagine he's this bad. I'm not sure what it is with Charlotte but most of their players just have poor steal rates, it's as if by design they don't encourage gambling or active hands.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, JMega said:

This guy is the real deal. So what for the poor shooting last game... He is running the show out there for CHA and looking damn good doing it. Gotta be in the early running for WW pickup of the year.

Between him, Zeller, Tristan and Nunn are all pretty close. Though I don't put Nunn in the same tier as the other 3 just yet until we see what he does with Butler back in the fold. 

As some of you know, in one league I notoriously traded Isaac for Prince. BUT, after Friday night when I realized that Prince was a bum, I cut my losses immediately and dropped him for Graham. So it's sorta like I traded Isaac for Graham 😉

5 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

Between him, Zeller, Tristan and Nunn are all pretty close. Though I don't put Nunn in the same tier as the other 3 just yet until we see what he does with Butler back in the fold. 

As some of you know, in one league I notoriously traded Isaac for Prince. BUT, after Friday night when I realized that Prince was a bum, I cut my losses immediately and dropped him for Graham. So it's sorta like I traded Isaac for Graham 😉

You traded Isaac for Prince? Id be laughing if I was the other guy. 

50 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

You traded Isaac for Prince? Id be laughing if I was the other guy. 

That's ok. Atleast in my points league, Graham has been better than both. So have other waiver guys like Tristan, Nunn and Zeller

1 hour ago, Dominator83 said:

Both Zeller and Tristan was drafted round 10 in my 14 team league where I drafted Sexton, but I'm not sure how often they were drafted in most 12 teamers. 

3 minutes ago, Raiiny said:

Both Zeller and Tristan was drafted round 10 in my 14 team league where I drafted Sexton, but I'm not sure how often they were drafted in most 12 teamers. 

The leagues I'm in are 10 team points 

Only 4 pages?

This kid IS THE REAL DEAL! Let us get the hype train going! Unlimited potential with unlimites opportunity. Instant offense with no competition. What's not to like?

I'm predicting 18.5 points, 8 assist, 3 rebounds with 2.5 three pointers per game. The steals will come too, surely closer to 1.0 than 0.5 in the horizon.

LETS GIT IT!!!!!

• Like 2

who would have thought that we can find not one, but 2 gems from the waiver wire. all is well..... got nunn and graham. let's go boys! all aboard!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MrBean said:

who would have thought that we can find not one, but 2 gems from the waiver wire. all is well..... got nunn and graham. let's go boys! all aboard!

Post like these makes me regret I chose Herro over Nunn. Glad I got hyped a couple of days ago and got Graham in all of my teams! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MrBean said:

In one league I got Thompson, Graham and Zeller! My other league I was too slow but still got nunn

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chicane_here said:

is Hayward a drop for this dude or IT2?

I would drop IT2 for him for certain. I would want no part of that guy. Thomas hasn't been healthy since 2017, is on a minutes restriction, and is 5'9 while being on the wrong side of 30. 

Hayward? I'm not a Hayward believer, so I would drop him and let somebody else have him. Boston has a lot of good players and Hayward doesn't really get stocks. I think best case scenario for Hayward isn't enough to warrant holding. 

54 minutes ago, MidnightExpress said:

I would drop IT2 for him for certain. I would want no part of that guy. Thomas hasn't been healthy since 2017, is on a minutes restriction, and is 5'9 while being on the wrong side of 30. 

Hayward? I'm not a Hayward believer, so I would drop him and let somebody else have him. Boston has a lot of good players and Hayward doesn't really get stocks. I think best case scenario for Hayward isn't enough to warrant holding. 

My bad, i snatched D. Powell on the WW and dropped IT2 and was still on my signature. So i guess  you mean to say i should snag Graham for Hayward. That's the plan but was just hoping to see how hayward will do tomorrows game. But as you said his ceiling could be low. Thanks. Might as well drop now and not wait and see. 

Edited by chicane_here
wrong player name

23 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

too passive on offense, not looking for his shot anymore

Huh? The guy is running the offense. It's a good thing he is not just jacking up shots.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JMega said:

Huh? The guy is running the offense. It's a good thing he is not just jacking up shots.

he, like most other PGs, should jack up shots

• Haha 1