MilesBridgesBetterThanZion

Devonte' Graham 2019-2020 Outlook

i'm honestly being sad for rozier ------ hahaha

Picked him up in Free Agency after watching a half of his first game.. i'm so happy! haha.. 

This kid just has it. 

Trade Rozier and his salary away and build a team around him. 

Edited by DiscoNinja33
spelling
  • Like 1

so if you're Borrego, what do you do now? Keep having him off the bench, start him with Rozier, bench Rozier?

11 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

lol at only being owned by 61% by players in Yahoo.  F'n amateurs.

it’s ok, knowing you if he has one bad game you’ll drop him and come here and call him a scrub 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

2 hours ago, doomz said:

so if you're Borrego, what do you do now? Keep having him off the bench, start him with Rozier, bench Rozier?

He's been playing along with Rozier in a handful of their games. Seems to be working, as Rozier is still getting his too.

I have Graham in my 12-team but am unsure if I pull the trigger in my 8-man league.

How do we rank these Hornets ROS: Bridges, Zeller, PJ, Graham

2 minutes ago, RLDN106 said:

I have Graham in my 12-team but am unsure if I pull the trigger in my 8-man league.

How do we rank these Hornets ROS: Bridges, Zeller, PJ, Graham

Graham > Zeller > PJ = Bridges

Actually lost the battle in picking him up through waiver last night. Me and the other guy put down $41 but he won due to waiver priority. I may regret it but lesson learned:

1) all in if you think it’s worth it. 
2) YOLO 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

How was he even still available in leagues as of last night? He should've been scooped up everywhere after game #2

Woke up and thought no chance he is still there and boom! 

Desperately trying to trade this guy since 2 of my teams are stacked at guard but need centers with Collins getting suspended. Not a single team is interested in him. My guess is its still early and because he hasnt been stealing the ball. Here's hoping he continues to kill tonight.

53 minutes ago, jay_00 said:

Desperately trying to trade this guy since 2 of my teams are stacked at guard but need centers with Collins getting suspended. Not a single team is interested in him. My guess is its still early and because he hasnt been stealing the ball. Here's hoping he continues to kill tonight.

Trade him to me, I dropped him after his dud ugh, at least it was for Brandon Clarke (Championship!)

59 minutes ago, dfstout said:

Trade him to me, I dropped him after his dud ugh, at least it was for Brandon Clarke (Championship!)

Clarke's balling man. No one will even trade Clarke for him.

Just now, jay_00 said:

Clarke's balling man. No one will even trade Clarke for him.

thnx man...this makes the sting easier to deal with...no pun intended considering Graham is a Hornet...

Yea when Clarke got the C I was like Ok I can deal with this!!

Again, appreciate it...

2 hours ago, jay_00 said:

Same story here.  In a league where I have nobody I'd want to drop and Draymond sitting in IR I've tried to package him as part of a 2-for-1, which is getting me nowhere.  I've got a feeling the same managers that are rejecting my offers might wish they'd accepted them later in the season when everyone starts coming around and recognizing his value.  

His usage is insane and Rozier flat out sucks. Perfect scenario for Devonte to flourish.

They've been playing two guard lineups a lot w/ Bacon getting the shaft w/ minutes.

The likely scenario here is Bacon loses out and Rozier and Graham share the court and get their minutes. 

13 minutes ago, doomz said:

His usage is insane and Rozier flat out sucks. Perfect scenario for Devonte to flourish.

I was just gonna say how CHA is better with Graham as PG instead of Rozier. Rozier's like a black hole trying to score on his own!

• Like 1

Graham broke up an alley oop pass and didnt get credit for a steal smh. That wouldve been 3 steals in back to back games. Theres still time left, but still kinda messed up.

• Like 1

he's already 1 assist shy of a double double in the fourth quarter and i counted at least 5 missed open looks assisted by DG.