Rotoworld.com Forums

Devonte' Graham 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's not that people can't complain, it's that the majority of the posts in this thread over the last 10 pages have been about how Graham is frustrating to own because of his bad FG, all the while ign

it’s ok, knowing you if he has one bad game you’ll drop him and come here and call him a scrub 

TO's kinda ruined the night for him, and he missed a bunch of shots he usually makes.

Also, i noticed a lots of its threes rim out. Dunno if its just bad luck or something in his shooting form.

Whatever, he can flat out ball.

Edited by doomz
  • Thanks 1

look at this dudes last 7 games, BRICK CITY

4 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

look at this dudes last 7 games, BRICK CITY

I have him on 2 of my teams and both of them have solid fg% despite this poor shooting. It can be offset. The rest of his numbers look great.

14 minutes ago, Code of Hammurabi said:

Thsi dude has a chance to finish as the no 1 negative fg% asset in all of fantasy. Stay away

Haha wtf. He’ll turn it around. If he can stay around the 43FG mark, those assists and triples will be an amazing floor, and those points and 3s will only rise.

Just now, ovofnd said:

Haha wtf. He’ll turn it around. If he can stay around the 43FG mark, those assists and triples will be an amazing floor, and those points and 3s will only rise.

no shot that dude is shooting 43% from the field 

7 hours ago, Code of Hammurabi said:

Thsi dude has a chance to finish as the no 1 negative fg% asset in all of fantasy. Stay away

That award goes to Conley for sure. I have both of them so fg is already out the window, might as well drop both of them right.

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Code of Hammurabi said:

Never understood the fear mongering over owning 1 player that has a negative impact in something,especially when that player is EXCELLENT in other stats and was completely free off the wire. Seems like everyone immediately screams punt this punt that. Just build a good team around them, I've won FG% every week and graham has otherwise been an absolute stud in other PG categories. "Stay away" yea if you are simple minded and don't like good players sure stay away and let someone else win with him. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Aloon33 said:

Imagine complaining about a player most added on waivers who is massively exceeding expectations. Guy gives you points, gets to the line, threes and dimes so stop whining!

It seriously blows my mind sometimes, this dude was free and putting up mid round numbers. Enjoy the ride you greedy f$%#s lol :)

• Like 6
1 hour ago, JMega said:

Seriously... Pretty awesome to get a top 10 assist guy as a FA pickup. Typically really hard to get assists after the draft.

Exactly, I was planning on punting my assist category prior to picking up Graham as a free agent m.. now I'm ranked 2nd/3rd in my league. Love him!