Watch_Yo_Back

Keep Slye through bye? Can't believe I'm asking a kicker question.

Anyone keeping Slye through his bye week? Love him so far but might need to drop him and hope to get him back next week. I'd feel like I need to kick myself in the nuts for dropping someone to roster 2 kickers. Who to pick up Prater, Gould, Crosby? Just curious if anyone else is having weird feelings of cutting Slye? He outscored mixon/boyd combined last week. 

Just now, boredster said:

would help us to see your roster to see if there are any players who could be sacrificed to keep the kicker

Full PPR

QB: Dak, Brees, Stafford

RB: Carson, Jacobs, Mixon, J. Williams

WR: Hill/OBJ'Edelman/Boyd/Crowder 

TE: Waller

K: Slye

Def: Buff

Obviously keeping 3 QB's is not ideal but I grabbed Stafford for Dak's bye week as he's facing the Giants and Brees will most likely still be out.

i would drop stafford to pick up the 2nd kicker and then keep slye... i'd wait until sunday morning to do it though just so no one else picks up stafford in the meantime... then you should likely be able to reacquire stafford for cheap next week of waivers

Edited by boredster

18 minutes ago, boredster said:

i would drop stafford to pick up the 2nd kicker and then keep slye... i'd wait until sunday morning to do it though just so no one else picks up stafford in the meantime... then you should likely be able to reacquire stafford for cheap next week of waivers

Id do this with Slye instead (drop him but wait until Sunday) then just re-add him next week.

1 minute ago, yanksman said:

Id do this with Slye instead (drop him but wait until Sunday) then just re-add him next week.

That's how I'm leaning. QB is slim picking and i'm #9 out of 10 on priority. Don't think I land Stafford back with a matchup against the Giants.