Starvela

Myles Turner 2019-2020 Outlook

I got Turner and Booker for Paschall and Drummond . That trade hinges completely on whether Myles returns to form....or even puts up BroLo numbers

18 minutes ago, stickman786 said:

congratz who did you sell lol

TJ buckets and Lonzo in a points league

11 minutes ago, kobeskillz said:

He's on the waver wire and i'm first in order in my league. Should i use my first position to claim him? 

Why you here put that claim in ASAP!

2 hours ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Why you here put that claim in ASAP!

why asap? he's been down all year. You think he'll rebound? No pun intended. lol.

47 minutes ago, kobeskillz said:

why asap? he's been down all year. You think he'll rebound? No pun intended. lol.

There is zero reason Turner is on waivers. He just started slow whoever dropped him should be banned from playing fantasy 

• Like 4

Just now, DonutGiveUp said:

There is zero reason Turner is on waivers. He just started slow whoever dropped him should be banned from playing fantasy 

Ok cool. Cause i looked at this thread and people seemed down on him.

2 minutes ago, kobeskillz said:

Don’t go by the threads. I picked up Mitch Robinson off my waiver even though everyone was trashing him and  have no regrets 

23 minutes ago, kobeskillz said:

Most of the negative feedback is due to him not providing a positive ROI, given he was drafted 3rd/4th round in most competitive leagues.  He for sure does not belong on waivers.  Fantasy managers aren't usually the most patient characters.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, 80version said:

Most of the negative feedback is due to him not providing a positive ROI, given he was drafted 3rd/4th round in most competitive leagues.  He for sure does not belong on waivers.  Fantasy managers aren't usually the most patient characters.  

Aw i see. Well since holmes has been crashing and burning screw it i claimed him so lets see what happens. 

1 hour ago, 80version said:

Most of the negative feedback is due to him not providing a positive ROI, given he was drafted 3rd/4th round in most competitive leagues.  He for sure does not belong on waivers.  Fantasy managers aren't usually the most patient  truthful characters.  

fixed.

• Like 1

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2867227-insiders-scout-nba-trade-market-why-cp3-is-unmovable-trae-young-needs-love

"Several executives believe the Indiana Pacers (18-9) will eventually look to move Myles Turner, who isn't generally considered a great fit long-term with Domantas Sabonis."

Pleeeeese make it happen

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2867227-insiders-scout-nba-trade-market-why-cp3-is-unmovable-trae-young-needs-love

"Several executives believe the Indiana Pacers (18-9) will eventually look to move Myles Turner, who isn't generally considered a great fit long-term with Domantas Sabonis."

Pleeeeese make it happen

Anywhere would be better than Pacers right? LOL :D

Matched up in the post against KCP calling for the ball and Brogdon chucks up a 3 from 4 feet behind the line over lebron lmao. Fingers crossed for a trade, would be amazing for him

3 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Matched up in the post against KCP calling for the ball and Brogdon chucks up a 3 from 4 feet behind the line over lebron lmao. Fingers crossed for a trade, would be amazing for him

One of the issues for the Pacers is the when Warren, Lamb and Brogdon have the ball, they rarely look for Turner.  They were brought in to score and, by golly, that's what they are going to do.  The Pacers broadcast team has even mentioned that the team knows they need to get him involved in the offense.  He should easily be in a role like Capela but it is difficult when the rest of the team is focus on the rim not on moving the ball.

• Haha 1